ATL Hoodrat aka SOULJA GIRL goes crazy on the Marta!

Discussion in 'General' started by Romain, May 13, 2008.

1. Has this been posted already?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-NZtGz_7WI0

Embeded never really works for me - IDK why i get all this BS

Look -

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="<A href="http://www.youtube.com/v/-NZtGz_7WI0&hl=en"></param><param">http://www.youtube.com/v/-NZtGz_7WI0&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/-NZtGz_7WI0&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

Bitch is craaazy

UPDATE:

This has been news on YouTube for about a Week now. The 25 yr old girl had a warrant for her arrest out and was turned in by her mother on a bail of $300. Earlier this week her sister and baby daddy called into a local radio show and explained she suffers from Bi-Polar peronality disorder and was off her medication at the time. Her family cannot make bail

2. my god, is this what todays urban youth has been reduced to?...

3. lmao wtf?
    I'll press tha charge, i'll press tha charge

4. Ahahaha.

crazy ass bitch jumped up on something flippin on an old lady!? soon as she gets checked she runs off yellin shit about charges, dunno what i'd do but i'd be close to grabbin her too

5. Well she certainly presses a compelling arguement.............

6. Wow....

Just wow...

That is just bad

7. i pressin charges i pressin charges i pressin charges i pressin charges i pressin charges i pressin charges i pressin charges i pressin charges i pressin charges i pressin charges i pressin charges i pressin charges i pressin charges i pressin charges i pressin charges i pressin charges i pressin charges i pressin charges i pressin charges i pressin charges i pressin charges i pressin charges i pressin charges i pressin charges i pressin charges i pressin charges i pressin charges i pressin charges i pressin charges i pressin charges i pressin charges i pressin charges i pressin charges i pressin charges i pressin charges i pressin charges i pressin charges i pressin charges i pressin charges i pressin charges i pressin charges i pressin charges i pressin charges i pressin charges i pressin charges
    damn im so embarrassed to come from the same state as her
    worst rep for atl ever

8. I get that problem with embedding too. If you ever get that problem, just edit your post, and repaste the embed link. it should work. Make sure you get all of the embed link from youtube, too.

9. "WHERE MAI DOO RAG AT?!"

"on your head"

10. that...is why i hate the current "rap" culture.

YAAAAH YAAAAH YAAAH YAAAAAH YAAAAH YAAAAHH *dance* YAAAAAAH YAAAAAH *dance some more*

w. t. f.

I love it when stereotypes are caught on video

11. At first i couldnt figure out why no one told her to shut the fuck up. But then i remembered its wrong to curse at retards. I wish that guy would have slapped her really hard or taken that rolled up paper in her hand and shoved it down her throat.

12. Whaaaaaaaat :eek:

13. What a crazy bitch, suicide would be a noble act on her part.

14. glad i don't ride Marta.

crazy bitch

15. AHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAH DUDE AHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH FUNNIEST SHIT EVER AHHAHAHAHHA HE FUCKIN WROTE THAT SHIT OUT.. AHAHHAHAHHA im fuckin dyin here man +rep shiii :hello::smoking::D

16. We can definitely separate her from the smart black females in this country, that bitch belongs to an entire different species.

17. /CTRL VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV?

18. she is really high, look at her eyes, there is a reason why her hat is pulled down over her eyes.

19. ahh steryotypical black women of today i love it so pathetic that right there is why people diss and hate on black people that is a prime example of an ignorant youth of today

20. lmao.... Fuckin christe I couldn't understand a word she was sayin except for the solja girl part. Oh yea and the YOOOOUUUUU!!!!!!! Couldn't stand that for over 20 seconds goddamn...

If I were him I woulda tried to out krump that bitch... I think that's what she was doing? :confused: