Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

ATL headies PICK UP

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by andywhite2008, Aug 17, 2009.

1. I just went to my boys house and he always has pounds of no name dank. His shit is always 1 hitter but i burn it down because i smoke good all day long. I pick up an ounce a day, mainly bc im sellin it quick but I love samplin some nugs from my inventory. Wondering if anyone had any ideas what strain it may be related too or actually be. The pic of the nug next to the quarter is a .7g so this is some fluffy good good. It smells like your usual headies, piney lemon and tastes just like that.

I paid 450 for the zip.....good deal? what do you think

the high is intense and very cerebral, onset is very quick and good stone that lasted 3 hours

Attached Files:

• 109.jpg
      109.jpg
      File size:
      142.6 KB
      Views:
    • 110.jpg
      110.jpg
      File size:
      136.7 KB
      Views:
    • 111.jpg
      111.jpg
      File size:
      181.2 KB
      Views:
    • 114.JPG
      114.JPG
      File size:
      330 KB
      Views:
  2. yummm tastey...in my opinion, you definitely got your price's worth

3. 450 for a zip is steep as fuck but whatever for bud that good

4. Damn dude 450 a zone is through the roof. Most I have ever seen a zip go for was headband and sour D, they were 410 a pop,

5. Sounds like the prices around me, it bites but 450 for some dank sounds reasonable

For our guy its 120$ a 1/4 but if we buy and 0 he drops the price instead of it being 480 to prob around $420-$430:cool:

6. Damn, never even heard of people regularly paying way over 400/o for dank... crazy but looks good.

7. In Texas oz 300-350

8. In Toronto kush for 220

9. I hate u canada!!!

$450 is steep..sucks to pay that much. but the bud does look real good

10. Looks like some good bud. I'd buy a sack of that.

You should get your bud from another boy though. An O everyday and you still pay $450.

11. soild deal in my neck of the woods.

12. That's pretty pricy in my book a zip by me goes for about 300

13. You're talking about flippin a $450 ounce? have fun not making much haha