Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Atl Ga Pickup!

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by PaperZonly, Feb 28, 2012.

1. First 2 are strawberry cough, last 2 are Blue Dream

Attached Files:

2. That Strawberry looks tremendous. I just moved from Savannah to about 45 minutes away from Chicago. Have a bunch of friends in the ATL, stopped by for a long weekend as mI made the drive to IL about 4 months ago. I know Atlanta get's HQ buds, no doubt. One of my friends was sitting on some killer Purple Kush, another had an unknown Kush strain, but they were both serious fire.

Just finished a big stash of Blue Dream myself. Love smoking that during the daytime. Classic strain, for sure.

3. #3 PaperZonly, Feb 28, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 28, 2012
    [quote name='"fourteensquares"']That Strawberry looks tremendous. I just moved from Savannah to about 45 minutes away from Chicago. Have a bunch of friends in the ATL, stopped by for a long weekend as mI made the drive to IL about 4 months ago. I know Atlanta get's HQ buds, no doubt. One of my friends was sitting on some killer Purple Kush, another had an unknown Kush strain, but they were both serious fire.

Just finished a big stash of Blue Dream myself. Love smoking that during the daytime. Classic strain, for sure.[/quote]

I just moved up here from around Savannah... About 45 mins west on I-16. small world huh?

4. Crazy. You never what you might found out when you strike up a conversation. Enjoy that smoke, man. I'm puffing on some Purple Diesel right now, definitely getting the job done.

5. Good shit man, reppin' ATL !!!!

Enjoy!