Ativan

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by WayneBudskie, Oct 15, 2009.

1. Anybody enjoy that shit? I can't find it anymore cause I don't have the connects but I loved it when I tried it. I remember one time at this crackheads house his mom (old ass lady) had some, and I knew what they were but I didn't know the right dosage and all the effects (I know this is a horrible mistake, I always check up erowid and what not before I use anything so don't lecture me). So I grabbed like 10 of those little tiny white pills and put them in my pocket. I think they were 1mg. I popped like 2, waited 20 min or so, starting feeling nice, popped like 3 more, and soon it ended up being like 7. I was like a zombie. I've tried shrooms, some sugar cubes that were supposedly LSD but I think they were weak 2C-B or something of the sort, bud, all types of pillies, etc. Nothing was like this. I felt like my body was on auto-pilot. Me and my friend threw a fat party and all this crazy shit ended up going down (brawls in the garage) and the whole time I was just, I don't know can't even explain. It was great though. Then I told some kid I had one so we went upstairs in the bathroom and railed one each, which only made things....better? Anyway, I ended up getting arrested, took to my house (the cop made me crawl through my back kitchen window of my house, which he had no evidence of being my house, and he made me open the front door so he could make sure my parents weren't home, luckily they were out of town, then he left). First thing I did, laid down on the couch, threw up on the floor, like projectile vomited, didn't hurt though, felt good, cleaned it up, passed the fuck out. The night is such a blur I only remember key things. But overall it was such an experience and the body high was great. I don't know how this turned into a trip report I just thought I should share. Ativan is radical :hello:
    I was thinking if I could get it prescribed to me? Do you think if I told a doctor I had anxiety issues I could?
    Thoughts, opinions?

2. Ativan is just awesome. i get the 1 mgs every 2 weeks

i took 7 mg sometime within the last week, and i can't remember anything else i did that night.

it just chills you out so much, very relaxing, makes a really good sleep aid.

if you have anxiety issues then you can get a prescription. just talk to ur doctor

3. I love Ativans, much better than the other benzos if you ask me.