Athiesm is no laughing matter

Discussion in 'Religion, Beliefs and Spirituality' started by maxrule, May 4, 2012.

1. Must be a troll thread...

Jesus never even existed bro, the religious leaders have fooled YOU.

2. [quote name='"Dissec"']

Must be a troll thread...

Jesus never even existed bro, the religious leaders have fooled YOU.[/quote]

I don't think it's a troll (he has a lot of posts) I just think he's got his head up his ass ;)

3. [quote name='"maxrule"']

No..no,no; my point is not that atheists are evil or that they are trying to destroy America. Atheists are not bad people but they are dupes. They are clueless chumps who can't see the forest through the trees.

Atheists are so gullible that they would let anyone in a white lab coat tell them what to think as long as it supports their own indoctrination and bias.

They don't know about who is really running the world and they don't know where it is all going. Atheists will be led like sheep to the new world order slaughter house because they have zero spiritual insight, the kind of insight that only comes when you read the Bible and believe it.

Look here; you guys understand that they system lies to us and tells us that cannabis is addictive and bad when in fact it is medicine and actually cures things like cancer right? :confused:

It's the same way with the Bible. It wont hurt you. All the answers are in there. You've had the wool pulled over your eyes. You've been hoodwinked. Don't believe it. That's my point. ;)

[/quote]

I think you're the one being hoodwinked by blindly following a book written thousands of years ago, and who says athiests can't be spiritual? I'm very interested in meditation and the powers of the pineal gland, but I don't belive in religion or god, and ypu say athiests are so gullible that they follow what people in white lab coats say, I think people belive them because they're scientists and can acientifically prove things without saying a god did it and not having an explanation, the one thing I might agree with you here is a new workd order the government wants to make but if anything the thiests will be the ones led like sheep, especially the christians and the big religions in America

4. Despite what you believe or not,Jesus still loves you today!..Fire will burn you,whether you believe it or not.If you jump off a cliff,you will fall,whether you believe it or not.
    And Jesus died a perfect sacrafice,in your place,and was raised from the dead,,because he loves you this much still today.,whether you believe it or not.
    So,know this and have a Great day!

5. I'm sure after a few centuries of being burned you get used to it

6. I'm having a great day without Jesus! My days are always better know that I don't believe in Jesus.

7. [quote name='"meigsgold"']Despite what you believe or not,Jesus still loves you today!..Fire will burn you,whether you believe it or not.If you jump off a cliff,you will fall,whether you believe it or not.
    And Jesus died a perfect sacrafice,in your place,and was raised from the dead,,because he loves you this much still today.,whether you believe it or not.
    So,know this and have a Great day![/quote]

Haha its hilarious to me to read posts like this...the bible is nothing more than middle-eastern mythology...and everyone who speaks this way hasnt really examined god's character in these stories....

God is portrayed as a vengeful,jealous,merciless entity who allows rape/sodomy....don't believe me? Please read your bible without the blinding shield of your oh so precious "Faith"....I know its all you have,but try and let it go for a bit

8. [​IMG]

9. I'm a little curious as to how you not believing in a man that lived 2,000 years ago could change your life and make it better? lol

Like what I don't get about atheist is that they talk down about Jesus constantly and say how horrible he was, yet all he did was teach very good lessons, whether the son of god or not they still have very strong values. What's so wrong and bad about that?

The more I'm on this forum, the more I feel like a majority of atheists are just really bored trolls lol

10. They dont like that God/Jesus exposes their sins so they try as hard as they can to believe its all fake. Its almost an obsession for some of them.

11. I do read a lot.

:bongin:

Lest we forget at least an over-the-shoulder acknowledgment to the very first radical: from all our legends, mythology, and history (and who is to know where mythology leaves off and history begins - or which is which), the first radical known to man who rebelled against the establishment and did it so effectively that he at least won his own kingdom - Lucifer. Quoted from Saul Alinsky's book “Rules for Radicals.”

12. Actually punishment in eternal hell is not Biblical. The devil doesn't have horns and a pitchfork either but he does have several known traits and an agenda that is being duplicated by the global elite.

I can't prove there is a God and you can't prove there is no God but I can prove that the new world order is a luciferian endeavor based on the character that the Bible refers to as the devil.

"Lucifer, the Light-bearer!
    Strange and mysterious name to give to the Spirit of Darkness!
    Lucifer, the Son of the Morning!
    Is it he who bears the Light, and with its splendors intolerable, blinds feeble, sensual, or selfish souls?
    Doubt it not!"

Albert Pike, Morals and Dogma of the Ancient and Accepted Scottish Rite of Freemasonry, p. 321, 19th Degree of Grand Pontiff

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

13. Because we don't believe in something that never happened, wouldn't there be record of Jesus, or Nazareth, if he existed? (Outside of the bible).

The whole new world order thing is silly, its been reworked from past theories and is now just a framework that every little thing can be put into. I bet you also believe in those "detainment camps"?

Also, why would a group bent on taking over the world display its signs everywhere? In another thread a guy claimed by showing these symbols it makes them stronger... lol

14. How about our whole entire AD BC dating system that revolves around the death of this one single man.. why would we mark the death of a man that never lived to die in the first place? lol

Dude, look up the Rockefellers and Rothschilds, they own the world and openly admit a NWO, ffs the UN is a one world government which is taking over the middle east as we speak. You really think we've been fighting over there for the past decade + to hunt scurry terrorists hiding in caves? We're implementing our government over there..

I like how you speak of detainment camps as if they're something out of a science fiction movie too lol We've already had detainment camps in the US once when we rounded up the orientals.. you really don't think history repeats itself..?

Why does Chevron put their logo on billboards, why do Wal-mart semis have Wal-mart logos on them? It's because they're owned by them therefore they use their symbols... lol it's common sense.

The all seeing eye, the pyramid, the pentagram ect.. all used by these people.

15. Yeah, you're not going to know until you try it for awhile.

See, the truth sounds like people talking shit about Jesus because the truth sometimes sucks. Jesus could have said "lets throw out those rules about raped girls having to marry the rapist, and all that other barbaric bullshit." But he didn't. He said all that shit stands. Sure, he said to honor your neighbors and love everyone, but it's kind of hard when everyone has a barbaric rulebook to follow. Someone didn't think that part of your book through very well when they wrote it. (btw I believe it was written that way at least twice, it's in the gospels)

Think about it. He gives good advice. But he says the laws must be followed. If you had to make a choice right now between following god's law or god's advice, what would you follow? Advice doesn't seem nearly as binding as law, and this makes it seem like if you fail to follow the advice Jesus will frown, but if you fail to follow the law God will SMITE YOU STRAIGHT TO HELL FOREVER TO THE POWER OF INFINITY.

16. [quote name='"dishin reg"']

I'm a little curious as to how you not believing in a man that lived 2,000 years ago could change your life and make it better? lol

Like what I don't get about atheist is that they talk down about Jesus constantly and say how horrible he was, yet all he did was teach very good lessons, whether the son of god or not they still have very strong values. What's so wrong and bad about that?

The more I'm on this forum, the more I feel like a majority of atheists are just really bored trolls lol[/quote]

Athiests don't talk down on Jesus or atleast I don't.

17. That doesn't prove anything lol also those terms are not used in academic studies anymore (well, they shouldn't be). Now it is CE (Common Era) and BCE (Before Common Era). The supposed birth date for Jesus isn't 1AD anyway, so how would that even make sense? (Its more like 4-5 BCE).

Blame it on the jews... And where do they admit this? Remember, a new world order being a malicious thing is not how the term originated.

There is no proof of detainment camps being built right now, and there is a difference between our government being stupid and our government trying to round up "useless eaters". If it weren't for that retard Alex Jones showing you guys pictures of National Guard training camps and such this wouldn't even get brought up. Another example of something fitting into the framework of the NWO conspiracy theory.

They are not secret organizations trying to take over the world. It would not benefit a new world order to advertize itself, that is just stupid.

There are so many holes in the NWO theory, and no proof AT ALL of it.

Let me guess, you watched Loose Change and also think 9/11 was a conspiracy... smh

18. Wow, all you seem to grasp on is that whole verse about Jesus fulfilling the laws. He was simply saying that he didnt come to destroy the laws, he fulfilled them by obeying them perfectly. He also fulfilled the prophecy of his coming and his death.

You also dont understand that pretty much all of the old testament is directed to the israelites. Its funny that you are so hung up on this one verse.

19. If I was atheist, my mind would go in overload, to think that there is no higher power. In my opinion, it seems a little ignorant to think there is just us, dumb old humans. You guys do realize our world is going down the crapper. When WWlll starts, I hope you all switch over to the light! ;)

20. #120 maxrule, May 19, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: May 19, 2012

Admit it, you are ignoring the evidence and you've never read a history book in your life.

New: not previously known
    World: global in scope
    Order: conformity or control

The new world order is a new system of global control. It's not rocket science.

And that no man might buy or sell,
    save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast,
    or the number of his name.
    Rev 13:17

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]