Athiesm is no laughing matter

Discussion in 'Religion, Beliefs and Spirituality' started by maxrule, May 4, 2012.

1. Delusional thinking is scary. ;)

2. Ah..well..ya know....the world is a scary place.

The truth is stranger than fiction my friends. ;)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D2OD-SkTm8E&feature=related]Obama, Jerusalem Zionist Capital, Albert Pike & World War Three.m4v - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uKjHsH4Dg1k&feature=related]Order Of Death Final - Alex Jones - YouTube[/ame]

3. [quote name='"Shanghigh"']i belive in the face on mars cause the proof is right here

but black holes? fuck that noise!

[/quote]

Black wholes are for sure real we just don't know what they are. There are clearly black wholes though

4. Clearly a star being devoured by an anamolous gravity trace is sufficient evidence to claim that black holes can and do exist. But I'm still unsure about whether sarcasm exists... Gonna have to get back to you on that one, excuse plz.

With that being said, the truth would be a funny, slippery, thing (kind of like inflatable tube men), if people didn't kill each other over it.

5. Just a week ago astronomers watched a black hole swallow a star and part of a galaxy that took place millions of years ago. Clearly they exist.

6. A lot of atheists get caught into that trap of "I'm nice and safe with my knowledge of current science" that they start believing the world is as linear as they think it is. Atheism is lack of belief in a god until proof of one is shown - that's a fair analysis - but it has nothing to do with the origin of life on earth. Sometimes the proof is not tangible - I think it's quite evident that DNA was a design, that could only be put into existence through intelligence.

7. No its the system taking advantage of public ignorance. Before 1950 there were Bibles in public schools and even religious classes. There is no separation in the constitution. There are only two clauses, one forbidding “any law respecting an establishment of religion” and the other protecting against any infringements on the “free exercise of religion” both of which are breeched routinely here in the new Bizarro World Order. :rolleyes:

Judge rules Islamic education OK in California classrooms

Florida school district bans Bibles on Religious Freedom Day

Lost Liberties: Student Forbidden to Share Faith at School « Stone the Preacher

8. [quote name='"1Trismegistus1"']Have you ever looked in the mirror and said "It's people like me that drowned and burned innocent people at the stake."?[/quote]

Yea that's why I'm an athiest. When I learned that the purpose of religion was to opress and controll through fear and violence.

9. [quote name='"maxrule"']

No its the system taking advantage of public ignorance. Before 1950 there were Bibles in public schools and even religious classes. There is no separation in the constitution. There are only two clauses, one forbidding “any law respecting an establishment of religion” and the other protecting against any infringements on the “free exercise of religion” both of which are breeched routinely here in the new Bizarro World Order. :rolleyes:

Judge rules Islamic education OK in California classrooms

Florida school district bans Bibles on Religious Freedom Day

Lost Liberties: Student Forbidden to Share Faith at School « Stone the Preacher
    [/quote]

The Illuminati didn't take Bibles out of schools and create atheism. LOL its the other way around. The richest most powerful organizations in the world are the Catholic church and its rogue factions like protistants and Mormons.

Religion is for controlling sheeple. Atheists are very misunderstood. We reject religion because it is fake.

10. [​IMG]:p

religions suck...if you want to believe in a god, do so, you don't need a fucking religion to do so.

[​IMG]:eek:

11. LMAO, dude the establishment clause you just mentioned there is the main part concerning separation of church and state, since it would be impossible for our schools (government) to treat all the religions equally. Public schools are run by the government. If they allow one religious book in there to be taught then the government is establishing a religion through it's institution to young children (this is called religious indoctrination is the reason why we are nation of mainly christians). The letter from Jefferson to the DBA is the back up evidence showing the frame of mind concerning the issue of one of the most important founders.

12. Catholics don't read the Bible. :D

Take the narrow gate; the wide gate leads to destruction.

[​IMG]

13. This thread is awesome. Maxrule is totally owned on every page, yet he still comes in, and babbles his nonsense drivel like he is preaching fact. It truly is people like him that keep this world down and give no hope for humanity. Its really a shame too. Without the likes of people like Max, this world would be SO much better a place. Max, you should really stop. You can not convince people any longer of the myth. The only person you are impressing is yourself.

14. Public schools are government schools.

...and who runs the government? :rolleyes:

[​IMG]

Child education is compulsory for a reason. U.N. makes its move into your school

Probly not the reason you think. :bongin:

15. #76 maxrule, May 15, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: May 15, 2012

That's very kind of you. :smoke:

I'm only responding to those are keeping the world down.

[​IMG]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ybeRvDakIik&list=PLB180A08A4E306787&index=1]MAYAN CALENDAR 12/24/11 ~EPIC PROPHECY FAIL!~ - YouTube[/ame]

16. I always laugh my ass off when everyone assumes "Atheists are just, Atheists are scared, etc."

If god exists, you're gonna go to hell for this judgemental attitude.

Does the bible not say: "Judge not lest ye be judged"?

(one of lisa simpson's best quotes before she became a far left dingbat)

17. Thinking about the thread topic a little more, I remembered that I actually laugh much more often as an atheist than I did as a christian. Atheism is a laughing matter, because being atheist is being happy and free from mental slavery.

18. its people like you that keep the world down. Those into religion, and gov't, and power. Thats why god was invented in the first place, to control the people. The day the likes of you are gone from this earth, the world will start to become a better place.

19. #80 shittytoker, May 16, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: May 16, 2012
    Not sure if troll thread. But 70% sure.

EDIT: looked back into this guys thread history. Lol. What a tard.

If 2012 isn't the end of the world what are you going to do? Will you reassess your delusions?