Athiesm is no laughing matter

Discussion in 'Religion, Beliefs and Spirituality' started by maxrule, May 4, 2012.

1. I didn't mean to suggest that either.

However the serpent is the most subtle beast of the field.

The mandorla of life. :eek:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Does Dolly Parton sleep on her back?

:bongin:

[​IMG]

3. #203 The Audion, Jun 7, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 7, 2012
    Because god wrote the bible right ? :D

jesus christ op what are you smoking.

--

This thread is basically

NWO

stuff looks like dicks

tin foil hat.

4. I only created the thread; not the pictures.

Denial of reality wont make it go away. ;)

5. [quote name='"maxrule"']

I only created the thread; not the pictures.

Denial of reality wont make it go away. ;)[/quote]

I still don't understand what the significance of all these penises are

6. Lol; well do you understand the significance of your own penis? :p

[​IMG]

Osiris is the symbolic equivalent of Satan and the nwo elite geniuses who meet in secret to run the world actually worship the devil. This is the reason that they venerate the phallus of Osiris as a fertility symbol of their power which is why it is on display. Can't break it down any more simple than that.

Annuit cœptis - Novus ordo seclorum

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

7. #207 D M z, Jun 8, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 8, 2012
    This thread shouldn't be laughed at. Yeah, sometimes the posters get ahead of themselves, but see what you can take from this point of view.

People used to think that guy talking about flying "airplanes" in the sky was a fucking nutjob. Or what about the guy who wanted to go to space?

"get the fuck in the mental bin buddy"

that's what they told him, (in the context of their times)

now look at our world.

flying airplanes in the sky is not so fuckin crazy now eh?
    what happened? people actually fucking believed in it, and cared to understand it.

now ...."it's just part of everyday life !!!!!!"

you never fucking know in this world. you neeeeever fucking know. nothings crazy.

"You're Crazy" is just another way of saying "I don't understand, and don't care to try"

8. [quote name='"D M" ']
    "You're Crazy" is just another way of saying "I don't understand, and don't care to try"[/quote]

Or we think some guy who believes in all this dick worship is a bit crazy, and really mean it.

9. Fair enough, i guess (for you).

I wouldn't call that crazy though, more like mislead.

10. [quote name='"D M z"']

Fair enough, i guess (for you).

I wouldn't call that crazy though, more like mislead.[/quote]

I'd consider misled someone who has been say taught there is a christian god and not exposed to other religions and unbiased scientific teachings.

Crazy being someone who did their own research, found some funny stuff, and now believes in penis worshipping new world order leaders.

11. I quoted the story of Osiris. What's so hard to understand? This is an ancient legend, I didn't make it up.

They loved it in ancient Egypt and they still love it today.

What's crazy is the magic phallus of Osiris and the masonic Egyptian wanna-bes who venerate it.

[​IMG]

12. You seriously contradicted yourself up there op, plus you never answered my question.

1. You said God (using a capital g as a show of respect for your beliefs) did not create multiple religions, not even one religion. But that the bible contains rules about living and how to serve god. The bible clearly outlines the rules of a RELIGION; which leads me back to my earlier question.

Did god write the bible? No, the bible was written by men. humans. Its full of stories that may or may have not happened thousans of years ago which have little bearing on modern life. The only parts of the bible that over any moral value are the teachings of jesus (peace, love, charity,) sounds more like a hippie commune than anything todays christians or catholics believe. The ten commandments are also a good thing to live by, but again, have christians ever actually followed them?

Believe what ever you want to believe, just dont expect people to believe your rambling about dick worshiping global governments and how atheism is actually a tool to control people. Politicians clearly use their hate campaigns against homosexuals and anyone else who doesn't conform to their twisted sense of morality, all the while waving the bible around so obese brain dead walmart shoppers will vote the next fascist into office.

13. Well at least we can agree on their twisted sense of morality. :smoke: