Atheist ideaology

Discussion in 'Religion, Beliefs and Spirituality' started by ReturnFire333, Feb 8, 2020.

1. You might... In fact you almost certainly would enjoy blazelabs.com - go to the food for thought section.

Enjoy!

2. It was evident before it started... Atheism exists mainly due to heavy influence from the big three with christianity leading the pack...

Sent from my SM-G950W using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. Christianity can't be defended because it is idiotic. Anyone trying to defend it is an idiot...

• Winner Winner x 1
  4. Would you debate it?

5. No... the amount of information debunking bible is so vast it's pointless to reinvent the wheel...

• Winner Winner x 1
  6. IDK in my experience there are some brilliant Christians out there.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  7. giphy-229.gif

• Like Like x 1
  8. Yes, an omnipotent omniscient God is idiotic because you won't seek to find. Makes sense.

Not trying to debate Christianity vs what you believe, but just expressing my frustration.

• Funny Funny x 1
  9. All I wanted from this thread was for atheists to express their views on the universe. I think some here discovered they dont know much about what they think, just like I dont know too much about my religion compared to others.

• Like Like x 1
  10. I went into it a bit though, was fun. Idc what happens to this thread as long as it follows forum rules and stays civil, and still on topic.

11. I've only had bad encounters with them.. one dude asked me if I worshiped the devil because of my tattoos :laughing::laughing:

• Funny Funny x 1
  12. Right.... Frankly, I'm not the only one who knows exactly what the agenda for starting this thread was... You see, you still believe in your religious Santa Claus... Non religious people (not only atheists) see you as a child who needs to grow up and see the world for what it is instead of taking your handler's (parents, guardian, etc) brainwashing as an absolute, undeniable truth...

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  13. My religion is my choice. And I dint give a darn what you think of me. I know what I'm doing, and I'm also following forum rules. Do I have the ability to get caught up in heated arguments? Ofc... doesnt make me any less.

• Funny Funny x 1
  14. I agree, it doesn't... As long as we agree to disagree on some points and move on... Agreed? :passing-joint:

• Like Like x 1
  15. Agreed.

• Like Like x 1
  16. Well said bro

17. You do care what people think though man that's why you made this thread lol

18. Weather he sang and baked cakes or became a religious scholar he still wasted his time.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Grasscity Forum mobile app

19. How do you know what is a waste of time. Especially of a strangers time.

20. I used to be Agnostic due to science, I didn't believe much mattered. Now I am a Buddhist and think that everything matters. Buddhism has radically altered my life for the better. I feel much more fulfilled on a daily basis and life seems to vibrate with energy. I don't necessarily believe in a God but there may be intelligent life out in the Cosmos somewhere. Even on a metaphysical plane we really can't perceive with our senses. Just like cellular life is too small to see without the aid of a microscope I believe that there could be a higher dimensional creature or creatures who observe us and may have a hand in our Karma.

• Friendly Friendly x 1