Atheist ideaology

Discussion in 'Religion, Beliefs and Spirituality' started by ReturnFire333, Feb 8, 2020.

1. Heat-death!!! Sin no more sheep, or you'll be condemned to heat-death!!! buahahahaha! buahahahahaha!

:lmafoe:

• Winner Winner x 1
  2. Nothing fails like prayer.

That is my bumper sticker

• Winner Winner x 1
  3. I just want to thank everyone in this thread for giving me the opportunity to interact. For all the craziness going on I'm thankful no one tried to drag me into it. I hope all your journeys eventually lead to knowledge instead of tv and potato chips lol I'm signing out of here now. Be kind to one another

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  4. Like you I was brainwashed from birth. I got out of it at 32, I hope you do too.

THINK about this: People like to say god is omnipotent right? Is your god capable of doing something so big and heavy that not even himself can lift?
    Whether you answer yes or no. You must acknowledge your god is NOT omnipotent

Have you ever read the entire bible? That will make you an atheist real quick

Go check out DarkMatter2525 at you tube. Best way to become an atheist.

Also if god exists he is a cold motherfucker: Right now there is a little girl being raped and since god is omnipresent he is there watching it all, with the power to stop it, but he doesn't, he prolly digs it.

So god can't interfere with free will? Doesn't sound too omnipotent for me, or fair, or loving etc.

Good luck!

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  5. It just makes more sense.
    I am agnostic, if someone proofs to me that god exists i will acknowledge it, until then I am a skeptic.

Also if i rape a little atheist girl and repent I go to heaven and she goes to hell because she didn't accept christ in her heart, haha! What a fucking joke!

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  6. They have proved the millions and billions of years mate it’s called carbon dating.
    That’s why we KNOW that dinosaurs lived long before man came to be.
    It seems there were certainly some dinosaurs around when we started using tools etc but the majority were indeed wiped out millions of years beforehand.
    Carbon dating is globally accepted by every major body other than religion and you know why that is?
    Because some smart arse done it to a thread from the “shawl of Christ” which he was apparently wrapped in as a baby and proved beyond any shadow of a doubt that it was only around 5 - 7 hundred years old.

Again, cant prove anything to a religious person because you’ve been so badly brainwashed into believing science is a lie.

I show you a plane flying due to scientific proof of the laws of aviation and you say it doesn’t prove anything other than god exists.

I show you a plant grown in nothing but fresh air as proof of ageracultural science and you say it proves nothing other than god exists.

I show you can make a solid gold skyscraper from rocks as proof of engineering science and you say it proves nothing other than god exists.

It’s called brainwashing mate. If you weren’t so brainwashed you be able to see it for yourself.

• Winner Winner x 1

7. Dude religious people are all the same they shove it down your throat that gods real & all the other bullshit but when you throw some facts at them they can't take it.

I honestly can't believe in 2020 people still think somebody they've NEVER seen & NEVER will (aka god) is real :lmafoe::lmafoe::lmafoe:

Plan B was right in his song about Religion when he said "Always had to take it one step further you couldn't just pray nope's
    Had to shove it down peoples throats like gay blokes"

• Funny Funny x 1

8. I'm so glad you replied to this thread dude since you've seen it from both ends, I agree with you 100% if this so called god is real & always around why do people get murdered,raped,tortured ect ect.

9. #209 BrewsnWeed666, Feb 27, 2020
    Last edited: Feb 27, 2020
    Here's more proof god isn't real, a notorious hitman called Richard Kuklinski went to kill somebody & they started praying to God not to be killed.. Kuklinski gave him 30 minutes & said if God can come down & change the circumstances..

Guess what God didn't show up & Kuklinski killed him lol.

So if God really is real why didn't he answer them/help????

10. Sorry guy, carbon dating favors a young earth, if anything.
    Not only are you here arguing against a Bible you've never read, but you're also demonstrating your brainwashed ignorance of science.

• Like Like x 1
  11. All is well and cool, but if we could, please tone down the hostility. No need of accusations flying around.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  12. I'm reading this all and will reply to some stuff eventually.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  13. God is omnipotent as stated in the bible. It is obviously possible for God to create a situation that he can not do, replicate it, and have the same exact situation that he can do, essentially having two situations simultaneously. And that is just my human minds explanation. Imagine what God could think of.

What percentage of these girls are born again Christian's and where are they located? If you look at just even those two demographics you would reduce and explain things.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  14. If you rape a little girl, you go on, and she goes on. God operates in her life. And I promise he would give her many chances to find Him.

• Disagree Disagree x 2
  15. God isn't real because He didn't do x. Try examining your own life for a second, and calculating God in there. You guys are arguing against a God you won't even search for or try to acknowledge. Some of you are just opposed. It's an evil spirit and I rebuke it in the name of Jesus Christ.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  16. Now that I've done some arguing, I'll state my view.

I believe that without God as a human we can not know anything. But with faith and belief in the unseen, we can connect to spiritual truth through Christ Jesus. I believe that's how fallible our human minds are.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  17. Lol that's fucked up so if you believe in God you can basically do anything & go about like nothing happened because "god operates in her life" :blink:

• Like Like x 1
  18. You can't search for what isn't real though can you lol

Physically prove this so called god is real to me & I'll dedicate my life to Christianity.

• Like Like x 1
  19. It's only a matter of time...
    unnamed-1.jpg

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  20. Sorry, I dont have that power. Eye has not seen, ear had not heard. Man does not live by bread alone, but by every word of the mouth of God. The word of God is the Holy Spirit. Connection comes by faith, and faith by hearing. He who has an ear to hear, let him hear what the spirit says to the churches.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1