Atheist are stupid for thinking something came from nothing?

Discussion in 'Religion, Beliefs and Spirituality' started by duck hut, Aug 6, 2011.

1. If only I could tell you.

2. Looki loo

Attached Files:

3. #423 m00zix, Sep 3, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 4, 2011
    Do you imply debating is not fun? YOU WOULD BE WRONG SIR.

I challenge you to a duel!
    [​IMG]

4. I am an atheist.
    I don't believe something came from nothing, something had to always exist.
    Doesn't mean it had to be a "God" or "deity"
    We are still figuring more and more things out about science and the universe everyday.
    What that something is/was...we'll probably never know.
    But, as far as a creator, I just don't buy it.

5. ooo... side boob

6. No, by all means debating is fun.
    But the Atheist versus Religion debate is the same poppycock every single debate, and it leads to nowhere. Just two (or what ever people in the debate,) tards acting like fifth graders arguing over religion. It goes nowhere, and is pointless. Also Atheists act like they are hot shots for being Atheists (not all, but a great portion do.) They wear it like it's a badge of honour which is retarded.
    CONGRATS!!! YOU CAN MAKE A DECISION FOR YOURSELF!! LOLOLOLOOL

7. What about religious people who wear religious icons? HERPDERP

8. umad that people like to further their position on religion by hearing other's position? Come on dude :smoke: It's boring, but that's relative.

9. Besides the basic fact that the religious don't by and large like debating their faith as such. Sure, they like proselytizing it, but they are not that keen on it coming under critical scrutiny.

Then they need to rely on stuff like reason to defend their position, and they already know they got none :)

So instead we see all the fallacies that we have all come to know and love to expose. Like the strawman argument... Like you were subject to.