Atheist are stupid for thinking something came from nothing?

Discussion in 'Religion, Beliefs and Spirituality' started by duck hut, Aug 6, 2011.

1. I'm just saying, it's under one of the mod's stickies not to break post up into multiple quotes and response.

Prove it.

You'd call it math even if I didn't have a degree for mathematics, you'd call it chemistry even if I didn't have degrees in chemistry. Besides I didn't say I didn't have it, you just can't see it.

No I'm not, never once have I voiced opinion and then said m00zix approved them or said that. These are my own words and I am simply doing this on my behave.

Yes, I realize this.

but we aren't speaking for others, we are offering are interpretations on the matter. Face it, you asked a question, then m00zix asked another one and you then responded to it, now it is an open discussion for you two. And guess what you responded to me as well.

Learn to take your own advice.

2. Report me.

I'm comfortable enough in my opinion that I don't feel a need to.

Psychology and chemistry/math aren't really comparable. Sorry. And until you show me, I'm comfortable with disregarding your opinion.

That's not even what I said at all. You're pretending to know his intentions/feelings by speaking for him. Don't deflect the point and argue something else altogether.

Then why constantly repeat it?

Okay, well if you're offering and I made it clear that my concern was only for the opinion of the person it was directed to, why are you continuing?

What advice? All I simply stated was ignoring it would've prevented it. You're the one complaining that it's happened - not I. I'm just countering your argument as you pose it. No trouble for me.

3. Wow man, chill not trying to be hateful here.

Lol, you have faith.

I pretty sure you can compare Chemistry and Psychology. I can agree Math would be to Social Science. Where as Psychology is to Algebra.

No I'm not, when did I once say I know what he is feeling, what he meant to say, I'm again simply commenting on what is here and my reaction to it.

Because you are continuing with me, I'm not angered by our one on one conversation, are you?

Telling me something that would have prevent a situation I don't like sure sounds like advice to me.

4. You constantly complain about how I respond to you, you state it's against the rules. I gave you your option for telling someone who gives a shit because I sure don't.

I have faith in a lot of things. I'm still atheist.

Yeah, something tells me you've never even attended a psychology 100 class.

Then don't speak for what m00zix was trying to say.

You're the one constantly complaining about how long it's dragging on, attacking me for how I respond to you, etc. etc. I'm merely responding. The only hostility is coming from you.

Juxtaposed against your complaints, it's merely letting you know how you can stop what's obviously been bothering you these past few pages since you seem to make mention of it in EVERY post.

5. No it's not against the rules, it was just a curtsy thing. works nice for 3 topics, but then you end up with this shit.

Congrats, I am an Atheist to.

But I have, it was an honest thought freshmen year.

Um again, I'm not speaking on his behave.

There was not attacks, just some advice.

Only because each response from you, you seem to bring up the same shit over and over again.

6. Trolls are awful hungry in this thread. It's best to let them starve to death, Duck.

7. But I'm just killing them for the xp.

8. Experience boosting, eh?! Such a noob. Everyone knows the big experience is in slaying Christian fallacies.

9. Then I don't care.

Okay.

Must not have paid attention then.

Whatever you say.

Ohhh, "advice". :laughing:

Might I remind you which two of you started this line of posting?

10. I had opened up, you questioned, I answered, you asked same questions :confused:

11. I didn't question anything out of you. I questioned someone else altogether.

12. Your very first post at me, your tried to tell me I was speaking on m00zix behave, I was I commented on a guy acting like he was top shit where I saw a logic fault.

Never did I speak for anyone else, and quit frankly it seems you have an issue with people telling you they have a difference in opinion.

I'll take the advice and say good day to you sir.

13. No I didn't. I waited until you actually did start speaking for him.

Please do. Youve added nothing of value but arguments and bullshit to me asking someone else entirely a fucking question.

I don't know why two selfproclaimed atheists thought I wanted their thoughts on how someone else feels, but I got it and get called a troll for telling them I don't give a fuck what they think he meant.

Welcome to S&P

14. [​IMG]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

15. Kids are mad again. It's cute.

16. m00zix, personal question, do you think i told anyone what you said or what you meant by it?

If so I didn't mean to speak on your behave or try and put words in your mouth.

17. [​IMG]

@duck, it was pretty clear what I was saying, so whether you did or not is irrelevant. Trolls b mad up in hurrrr

18. :laughing: Awww, that's so cute.

I think they're gonna go flirt in PM now.

19. Is that an invitation :ey: