Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

ATF must I say more?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by David420Haze, Apr 8, 2005.

1. If you have ever smoked ATF you would know what I'm talking about. Green sticky fucking ganja. Nicest high ive had in a while. BAKED haha :smoke: :hippie:

2. what does atf stand for?

3. alaskan thunder fuck, thats some good shit, had an 8th of that a little while ago, shit gets you all lit up.

4. My favorite strain, I hope to get a half ounce of that for 4/20. The smoke is SOOO smooth, and the stone just Thunderfucks your entire body. I love it. :smoke:

5. ATF? You worried me there for a bit I though you were talkin bout the alcohol tobbaco and firearms thing in the states. Sounds fantastic anyone know how hardy the plant is in growing stages?