Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Ate too much..

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Rootsphere_Farms, Jan 17, 2014.

1. Well I finally threw up water and dry heaved this morning after eating around 7 pounds of food and drink right before sleeping. It was horrible. Lol

2. Holy shit that's a lot of food, expect to take a big dump too

3. Munchies get to the best of us.

4. Happened to me before, sat down. Didnt feel right, walked over to the kitchen and purges into the kitchen sink.
    Felt a lot better.
    DAMN MARIHUANAZ

5. Been there done that. Worst thing ever.

6. Yeah I won't be doing that again anytime soon.

7. Drinking that cup of coffee trying to stay awake than instantly sleeping on it probably didn't help as well.

8. [quote name="JTRX" post="19357836" timestamp="1389971237"]Drinking that cup of coffee trying to stay awake than instantly sleeping on it probably didn't help as well.[/quote]lmfao in sorry bro but that was totally ironic. And yeah, I smoked all day, ate ALL day. And good too. Woke up at 4 am , puked it all up lmao. But it relieved the pain in my stomach I had BEFORE I crashed for the night Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

9. Damn... I thought I was fine 30 min later im back at it dry heaving hard. This is pure hell lmao

10. Have you smoked yet ? THC really does work for nausea.. That's why you didn't dry heave until after your magic ingredients wore off. Hope I could helpSent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

11. I thought I'm dry heaving because I slept on an excess of food and liquid, laying down causes the large amount of excess gas to build up and leak upwards(acid reflux) causing nausea and vomiting :(

12. haha you're getting heart burn? I think you need a better diet, and some tums are good. Heard hey potentiate as we'll? Idk bro. Sorry cannabis let you to feels like this. Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

13. No heart burn. I just heaved again and it was much worse than the first 2 times. I just smoked a lot in hopes it goes away.

14. I first heaved 5 minutes after I ate a tums as well

15. Yeah man munchies can get ya sometimes. Eat till you get sick. Worst lol now I really try to control my eating because of how bad I would get munchies back in the day

16. Sorry 'bout that, bruh. Munchies can often lead to a case of your eyes being bigger than your stomach. I've personally never puked on weed, but my friend is a different story. We smoke together a lot, and he's really stingy about food, even when I pitch in or even buy ALL the bud. He usually lets me get maybe one thing (we typically get fast food) and he'll buy two or three huge meals with all the extra stuff. He'll pig out on it, then halfway home he'll get out of the car and puke most of it up! What a waste.

17. I once munched on an entire container of salted peanuts. This shit was like 3-4lbs. Anyways, I got hella thirsty and kept drinking full glasses of water every 5 minutes. I got major diarrhea the next day.

how can he enjoy overeating and then puking

when I started smoking I sometimes overate but I never puked because of cannabis