ate some portabella mushrooms today :)

Discussion in 'General' started by DDV, Jun 9, 2012.

1. Yup, made myself an amazing pizza with portabella mushrooms :yummy: I wish I still had some..

Anyway what are my fellow blades munching on this fine afternoon?

2. niice, i just had mushrooms with ravioli while watching the euro

3. I see what you did there,sounds amazing though.

4. Nice,I had 2 Baked Potatoes and 2 Cheeseburgers,Watchin Manny Pacqiou Train,I feel a nap stalking and watching me,I hope it dosen't catch me off gaurd.

5. Awww you, i thought this was gonna be a trip report. Although i had Chestnut mushrooms on my pizza.

6. Mushrooms are nasty...magic or not straight up crap.

7. [quote name='"NYZSourDee"']niice, i just had mushrooms with ravioli while watching the euro[/quote]

Nice, I loove me some alfredo too :) gotta be my favorite pasta

8. like 3 sour-patch kids. Im full

9. [quote name='"CheeseVendor"']like 3 sour-patch kids. Im full[/quote]

You mean.. 3 bags?

10. No, I'm pretty sure he ate 3 kids....

Pepperoni and Mushroom is my favorite pizza. I just had a salad and some bbq'd hotdogs for dinner tonight though.

11. I ordered a giant 5 slice pizza pizza and it was only $5. Was a decent pizza, not the best pizza I've ever had though. I got portabella mushroom toppings because it more than one ingredient cost more per pizza.

12. I remember when I had some mushrooms ........

On my pizza , it's was a trip ....

Now I get pepperoni and mushrooms and sometimes jalapeños on my pizza

13. Raw mushrooms are pretty tasty. But when they're cooked (which is almost always for me) they turn nasty. So I don't eat them very often. They're among my least favorite pizza topping

14. Magicc mmhh :smoking:

15. You ever try growing your own "gourmet" mushrooms like shiitake, lions mane, portobellos, or oysters? It can be a fruitful and rewarding hobby. Oh and a tasty one if your into them :smoke:
    Cut up trees and made about 150 or so of these logs earlier in spring, Shiitake and Oyster... here's a Google example cos I dun wanna un-bury the thread until I have updates..lol.
    [​IMG]

16. Whoa, how exactly does one go about doing that?

17. i had a roasted portobello mushroom and steak sandwich on a panini bun with cilantro
    it was fucking amazing

hail to the amazing tasting mushroom

18. Hands down, alfredo pasta with mushrooms is the best food with mushrooms ever. I'd like to see someone top that

19. Cool Im growing some mushrooms right now.

Of course there the edible ones ;D