Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Ate so much you feel sick!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Colincjk4, Oct 31, 2010.

1. I just ate over 20 snickers bars the little ones, 7 bowls of reeces cereal, 4 neteragrain bars, 4 pops, 2 bottles of warer, and 2 peices of gum, I am craving FOOD, and cannot stop eating, this is crazy, I am NOT new to smoking.

How about your stories?:smoke:

2. Arrest this man he is a threat to our candy supply.

3. Heh, do I foresee someone spending the night on the crapper?

4. one time, i came home after smoking an ounce, the fridge was full of food at around 12am, but 4am there was nothing left in the fridge. Spent half of hte next day taking a shit

5. Be carefull my friend! Dont want to have your stomach explode, that would totally kill your high!

6. lmao dude i've done this before its a real bitch aint it!!

7. looool i could very well eat a box of cereal if i'm bored and high enough :hello:

8. I ate half a box of Captain Crunch and a full box of Ritz Bitz with cheese once.

So good

9. boxes of cereal are no match for any stoner

10. One time I made nachos and a hot fudge sundae, and after I was done eating, I felt like puking. It sucked.

11. sugar...diabetes...cancer....

12. mmmm captain crunch. im going to go buy some now :)

13. So do you have diabetes yet?

I would probably crash from all that sugar in like 10 mins.

14. 5 Junior Bacon Cheeseburgers from Wendies dude, never again.

15. SMASH TO THE MAX!

Yeah, been there dude...but hahahaha thats so much food:devious:

16. Lol.. I've been smoking for several months now but I still do that often... eat so fucking much and feel all sick and shit (especially when I eat junk food) and it totally ruins the high so I just lie on my bed and try to sleep.

the next morning I actually payed attention to all the shit in my room and when I was taking dishes in I realized I actually ate a whole fucking lot.. but when I"m baked as fuck It doesn't seem like a lot and I forget I ate before. I remember once I got a whole bunch of food and stuff and was eating it and halfway through my meal I saw a dish from BEFORE and realised this was my SECOND big ass meal in like 30 minutes I totally forgot about it. I'm such a dumbass.

17. Usually when I'm high I'll just order a pizza from his local place that delivers till 5 am. 16" pizza with pineapple, bacon, mushrooms, ground beef and pepperoni damn I want some now ;)

I've called them up so many times that they basically know my order by heart at this point haha

18. i did this i remember feeling really sick for like 20 mins and sweating like crazy but i really enjoyed eating it

19. Diabeetus.