Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Ate edible Friday afternoon, still feel linger effects on Monday, normal?

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by anonymous0410, Jan 26, 2021.

1. Hey all, so I'm a male in my late 20s. I've only smoked twice in my life, both were well over eight years ago. The other day I consumed 20 mg of thc from a local legal dispensary. Needless to say, I was paranoid as hell for that first 12-16 hours or so. Symptoms were definitely improving over the next 48 hours or so, but it has now been 72 hours since I consumed the edibles and I still feel episodes of paranoia that come and go, which has me concerned. I read how edible thc can last in your body for 3 to 7 days for people inexperience with thc. Any thoughts? Should I be concerned?

I guess it's also important to note that maybe I've been feeling a little depressed lately and thought the edibles would help. Almost feels like things have worsened, but maybe it's the after effect of the edible

2. The thc in the 20mg edible would no longer be altering you 72 hours after.

THC may still be in your fat cells, but not doing this.

Took me 90 days for all the THC to leave my system before, tested it myself with urine samples. Although I was no longer "high" after 1 day of abstaining from use.

And I've likely had 100mg+ edible floating thru my at a time, on top of smoking all day zeep! Long ago

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. THC hangover.
    Your doing it to yourself more then any residual effect from the stone.
    Drink a fifth of Tequila and compare Hangovers.
    :)
    20mg isn't much. Now if you'd eaten 200mg and spent the night with the spins and puking your guts out you'd have a reason for a washed out feeling.

BNW

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1