Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

ate blunt. will i be ok

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by goldenbudz, Aug 13, 2017.

1. #21 Forked Up2, Aug 14, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 16, 2017
    I'm 49 have my own house and live with my wife and kids. Also I'm slim. My mom lives in a condo I bought for her.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  2. #22 generic98547, Aug 14, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 16, 2017
    Dude while you are acting big and bad you know damn well the reason you have to smoke outside is because you have to hide it from mommy and daddy... quit tryna act bad on the internet billy...

Grow journal

3. lmao is preferring to smoke outside really that life changing. fucking hell i didnt ask for your repressed feelings

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. didnt ask for a life story but k

5. Lmao I love the that the guy criticizing everyone thought eating a blunt was going to poison him... I don't buy you being over 18 either oh my aren't you the tough little guy though I bet you are a master of tickle fights.

Grow journal

• Winner Winner x 1
  6. Nah you will be fine. I once ate 2 blunts because the school cop was walking through campus with the dog:jump:

7. ye i was fine just had a bad stomach. and you have police dogs in your school???

8. Well actually you did when you tried to guess it but failed.

9. Well you obviously survived, cuz you're still posting. Word of advice, if you wanna find something out without ridicule, then Google it. You post it here and you're gonna catch all kinds of shit. Next time shove it up your ass and it's all good....jk. peace bro

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

10. you are both being childish af especially for someone who is 49 years old. stop fighting with each other over the internet why cant everyone just act civil. forked up you had no reason to even respond to this post all you said was "underage lol" which contributed nothing to the conversation at all and I saw no reason to think op was underage. also ive been in a situation where someone had to eat weed while we were getting pulled over so its not that unlikely of a scenario considering weed is still illegal in most of the USA. OP I hate to say it but after reading your comments ive come to the conclusion that you have to be underage. who says "only thing that failed was your social life"? like buddy sick burns but you kinda proved his point. regardless you were both in the wrong and both need to just stop replying to one another

11. fair enough

12. No you will be knocked through multiple dimensions through the infinite universe until your existence is pressed into oblivion with no trace of evidence following back to your obliteration.

Nahhhhhh you'll be fine, might have a stomachache or maybe the shits, but you'll be fine.

13. Yeah I go to a continuation school

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Grasscity Forum mobile app