Atami Bloombastic...

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Shmokee, May 6, 2011.

1. I just added Atami Bloombastic to my bloom phase. I was wondering if anyone is using it, or could send me a link to a grow journal or online case study where I might be able to see some results. The research I've conducted has been mixed, so not sure what is legit or not; so I just decided to give it a try.

Would love any feedback on the topic, Thanks Blades!:wave:

2. Bueller.......Bueller......

3. i am curious as well, the stuff is costly but i want to try it if it is as good as i have heard, sadly though i have never "seen" what it can do, so sub!
    anyone?

4. I used it tonight for the first time with Humbolt Oneness, Big Bud, Unsulphured Molasses, Epson salt, and lastly the Atami Bloombastic.

I guess we'll see as I am in my first bloom phase of a perpetual grow.

So I'll update results as this thing rolls along.

I've been juicing my girls max nutes every other feeding, they are starting to get super stinky and very resinous. Except for my Top 44, which today was day 1 of her flush, as today is day 40 for her. I'm estimating to chop sometime around day 50.

5. havent used contemplating buying it. heard good stuff about it at my hydro store but dont know if they just trying to push product. definitely pricey but has very low mixing rate. keep us posted on this im interested! are u doing a side by side test one with one without?

6. No side by side, as you are supposed to see a change in 2-4 days on your blooms. Increased density, natural oils, larger blooms. Only supposed to be used in the last 4-6 weeks in your bloom phase.

7. i would do the side by side only way to truly know!

8. In all honesty, if there is not a noticeable "sizeable", obvious difference betweeen the Atami subject versus the non, then there is no way I am going to pay $30 for a 80ml bottle. At that price, the benefits should be obvious without doing a side by side.

9. They will give u a free sample if u email them. Just saying. From what my novice eyes have seen it does make a difference although it seems minimal.