At which age?

Discussion in 'General' started by yazdan, Mar 28, 2017.

1. Hi everyone

When did you first encountered/heard about/experienced cannabis?

Seeds: 4 (eating handful of them every week)
    Plant: 12 (saw a "weird" plant growing outside which had similar leaves to what I saw on 2pac posters)
    Hashish: 14 (the aroma was everywhere in the ghetto and when I asked older friends they explained what it is)
    Bud: 16 (friends were smoking)

2. My dad took me to a friends house, I played with their daughters while they went somewhere else in the house, and I smelled a funny smell. I was about 6 or 7 then.
    I tried it for the first time when I was about 14.
    It was an everyday thing at 17.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Knew about weed from DARE officers teaching in 5th grade. Was a huge straight edge throughout middle school until junior year in highschool. After junior year I had a job so I made the adult choice to start purchasing weed with my hard earned paychecks. Never looked back since.
    :smoking-rapper:

• Like Like x 2
  4. Why were you eating a handful of seeds each week at 4?

• Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
  5. He was germinating them

Ls

• Funny Funny x 3
  6. Homie must be middle Eastern, morrocan maybe? They have that stuff growing in abundance an they eat the seeds I believe. I've known my pops has been smoking since about 7, I didn't start until 22.

Sent from my XT1585 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. I started smoking at 18 but it was too long ago to remember when I first heard about it.

• Like Like x 1
  8. besides germination: (LMFAO)
    "Iranians still eat the seeds just like sunflower seeds, and there are also companies in Tehran that draw the oil from the seed and sell it legally."
    Tehran, Iran | We Be High

Our grannies used to give us a mixture of cannabis seed, roasted wheat and rice everyday we go to school or whenever we simply going to visit them for a holiday or something :D

9. :lmafoe:
    Close enough.

10. Man...my granny gave me chocolate chip cookies

• Like Like x 2
  11. I remember seeing and smelling my parents smoking it basically as far back as I can remember. I didn't really understand what it was until I was 8 or 9, I guess. First tried smoking weed at 12, first tried hash a couple years later. First tried growing at 17 when I had my own place. Apparently my dad used to grow, but I never knew where the plants were.

• Like Like x 1
  12. OG :D

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. when i was very little around 6-8 years old, my dad and uncles/cousins would use the code word "medicine" when they were around the kids. they always came back smiling and chilled out.

• Like Like x 1
  14. 16-17.

Took most of my part time paycheck and my mom would always wonder why I was broke lol.

• Like Like x 1
  15. first time i remember being around it was when i was taken to a concert when i was 10 or 11.
    tried when i was 12 but didn't become a daily ritual until i was 15 or 16.

• Like Like x 1
  16. I started smoking about 14 years old. I was a daily smoker at first for my first 3 months, then once a weekend smoker for a half a year and then daily for about 5 years.

Id say I turned out great.

First time I saw it? I dunno, I'm sure I saw it many times as a kid but didn't catch it and I still don't remember any instances specifically before then.

• Like Like x 1
  17. 13 y/o my cousin back in Jamaica convinced to smoke with him an his friends lol I got super high too!

• Like Like x 1
  18. Jamaica :love:

• Agree Agree x 1

19. You from Jamaica?

20. I was 14, 2009.

Lot's of good memories. :hippie:

• Like Like x 1