At what stage of plant growth should you start adding tomato feed?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Thepaddyman, Apr 21, 2020.

Tags:
  1. I thought it was when they start too bud, or should I add them before that?

2. what do you mean by tomato feed? Got a pic?

3. General Feed for tomatoes.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  4. Check the npk ratio on it. If theres more N than PK its veg.

5. Ok will have a look, when is the best stage to add it?

6. what is your medium and how big of a pot? How long has the plant been in that pot?

7. 2 auto white widow and 2 fem moby dick, for some reason the auto white widow have already got white pistols.
    Seems the fem moby dick plants seems to be taking longer?

Pots are pretty big about 20 ltr.

8. what’s your medium? And how long have they been in there?

9. Just natural light and compost soil.

Planted on 22nd Feb. At the vegetive stage now I guess...

10. Lol. Ok. Still not giving me much info here bud. If you gone this far without feeding it bottled crap, why start now. You could transplant to a larger pot of soil and just continue to feed water and add some KNF inputs (search Chris Trump KNF and watch his videos) and harvest some clean and tasty organic medicine. The bottle you are referring to is not really ideal sources of NPK and is poison to your soil food web.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Cheers will check him out.

• Like Like x 1
  12. i use tomato feed with my plants the N is lower than the P/K ...i start using it around second week after the flip lighting to 12/12,,,,,,mac..

• Like Like x 2
  13. Will check the N is lower then P/K.

14. it usually is in Tomato feed ,,,,mac,,

• Like Like x 1
  15. it is but not by too much. What have you fed them for the last two months? If just water, you should up pot and use a good organic soil mix and finish her properly without poor quality salts. That will kill any microlife in your soil that has thrived with water only

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. Yeah I use just soil and water. Regarding the Microlife I have noticed in previous grows the little insects in the soil.