At what prices do you generally buy?

Discussion in 'General' started by weed.monkey, Sep 22, 2015.

1. What does each increment of weed go for in your area? For example, a majority of people in my area do grams for $10 so terms like "dimes" and "dubs" are rarely heard now.

Before, a year ago in this same area I was buying at:
    Dimes (~.7) = $10
    Dubs (~1.5gs) = $20
    Eighths (3.5gs) = $40 or $45 depending on the strain
    Quarters (7gs) = $80
    Half O's (14gs) = $150

2. I usually pick up a half for $150 or an Oz for $240.

If I'm broke and have to pick up a Quarter it usually costs me $90 which is why I normally buy larger quantities.

3. $180/oz I never buy anything less.

4. In my eastern non legal, non medical state I pay $50/eight, $100/quarter, $300/ounce. Sometimes something is a bit more expensive. Wax goes for $80/gram. I'm just thankful I have a hook up.

5. around here i am paying about $25 = 1/8 oz, $50 = 1/4 oz

6. las vegas dispensary prices-
    i always buy top shelf ganja and wax. i just like full experience that amazing ganja has to offer. concentrates as well. the dispensaries know that their clientèle cant always or wont always buy top shelf ganja so they offer all kinds of stuff. i will tell you this though, the house shake is just that, FUCKING SHAKE! i mean stemmy, stabby, pokey, joint destroying madness. so don't buy it ever no matter which dispensary your at. it isn't worth the 125 bucks an ounce they charge for it. so just don't do it man. /rant over
    gram- $10 to $25 per gram depending on quality. top shelf goes for top $
    1/8- $40 to $65 depending on quality.
    1/4- $75 to $150 depending on quality.
    1/2- $125 to $240 depending on quality.
    O- $250 to $400 depending on quality.

dealer prices- i know a legal grower who does his business in california. all of it legal to the letter of the law.
    gram- not an option.
    1/8- not an option.
    1/4- not an option.
    1/2- not an option.
    O- not an option.
    QP- $500
    P- $1000

those dealer prices for the pound is for the same top shelf that gets sold to dispensaries in southern california, oregon, washington and nevada. i get to hand pick my buds too. from the growers stash no less. it is sooo fucking kind {i had to brag just a tiny bit}. typically i jar it up and continue the cure. i make a bunch of stuff with all that ganja goodness like hand pressed hash {what i feel is my specialty and what everyone has come to love}, edibles, concentrates and the like. still blows my mind that ganja is legal and will at some point be legal everywhere and for everyone. cant wait until i get to grow again. i have been waiting and waiting. my wait is nearly over, my dreams to rule the world through sheer will and domination are almost come to fruition.....so close...so very close.....
    [​IMG]

7. All the cash in my wallet any time I make a dispensary visit. Because broke all the time since no job and no future, so like whatever gets me going.

8. usually a 25 dollar eighth or a 50 dollar quarter..

9. For some dank Cali Orange, an eighth is £45 ($70) I suppose if the mentally numb politicians begin legalisation here in the UK I won't have to pay stupid prices to free my mind, added to the amounts in taxes that vanish into the same scrotes that harass me on the street's pocket. The system always fucks you.

10. Non legal, conservative state on the east coast...all I buy are ounches from my roommate, and he sells them to me for $180. They typically sell for 300-400......

11. Legal state, I never spend more than 50, always walk away with at least 5 grams. Not an amazing bargain, but it's about half of the street price where I'm from before I moved to WA.

12. 1g 15

Eighth kd for 40

Onion 220

13. Med I pay about $5/g if I wait on a special if not then $21 per 1/8th or $125 - $165 per ounce