Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

At What Point Should I Be Alright? [Drug Test]

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by 247stylin, Jan 27, 2012.

1. #1 247stylin, Jan 27, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 28, 2012
    -------

2. wait, is this for a drug test lol???

And it probably wont take more than a month man.... if that

3. I'd say if you want to be sure; March. Although dependent on how good the bud was, anytime up to late May. Bud can stay in your hair for anywhere up to around 90 days.

4. Yes

I dont have any interviews lined up yet but I dont want to risk it

5. Hair tests I'm fucked regardless

I mean the usual piss test.

6. Piss test? At a gamble I'd say mid/late Feb. If you want to play it safe though, you'll be clean by at the earliest, late March/start of April.

7. Damn hippies with your 'long hair', just cut your hair and you won't drop bud in your hair in the first place!

8. No, you're not alright!!!

You're dying slowly!!! Smoke weeed!!!
    Live!

9. HAHA! always an exception to the rule! Dropped dirty while on probation.. locked me up for 6 weeks then back to court for release pending a clean drop.. Mind you i was in the county for 6 weeks.. Well i dropped dirty after that 6 weeks in the county!!!! Odder things can happen!

10. :eek::eek::eek::eek:

11. :rolleyes:
    BARING IN MIND, everybody's different. Have alot of vitemin B & E, it'll help flush your system.

12. I would say about a month or maybe month and a half good quality bud stays with you for a while even though your light as a feather