Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

At what point do you know you are a pothead...

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by nodestiny, Jul 3, 2003.

?

When you smoke...

1. all day, every day!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Get blazed only once a day.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. A two or more times a week.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Once a week, maybe only once every two weeks.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. If you smoke at all, your a pothead!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. You know your a pothead when you know you wouldent give it for anything in the world, i would concider myself a potdead because i had a gf that smoked pot then quit and said i sould quit or i dident love her so she dumped me, which is ironic because shes the one who got me started smoking pot.

2. I love pot, and almost always have some on me. But I have friends who take it way too far, like hotboxing when their infant is in the car. Then leaving the baby in the car so they could smoke outside.

3. Pothead is an outlook on life, not how much u smoke, in my opinion! :p

Shadow2037, Have had pretty muchg exactly the same situation dude - she should love you for you and everything else that goes with it or else wots the point in the relationship? My guy was a pig anyway!

But regards to the poll - ooops, I guess I'm a pothead! lol

4. If you are smoking in your sleep i would consider you a pot head

5. zackly:D

6. when you have to ask if you're a pothead.

:)

when you don't have any weed, and all you can ever think about is getting more.

when you come to this forum every day.

oh, man...

i can't concentrate on this post...

all i can think about is getting some weed.

:)

peace.

-the Infrequent Ninja

7. When u watch pulp fiction and realize that every clock says 420...name a non stoner who could pick that up

8. Well, my friend says that a stoner is someone who smokes religiously (spiritually included). Maybe he considers that to be a pothead as well. He's been around drugs all his life... that's the only reason I'm posting what he said... and because i don't have an opinion... it doesn't really matter. I'd rather not be labled with the connentation that word has attached to it.

9. you know you are a pothead when you would rather have a joint over having sex any night of the week...also, you know you are a pothead when you wake up in the middle of the night and decide to smoke a bowl since you are up...

10. I'm guessing you just did that :D

11. What about having a joint and then having sex? I like both too much, and he smokes with me, so why not?

12. atleast pot satisfies me after smoking...not always the case with sex, you know...

13. LOL, true true. :D

14. you're a pothead when you're too stoned to realize you have your head full of pot 'cause you passed out on top of your stash

or when you start crafting human heads out of dried bud.

or when your brain can only process pot related stuff.

Seriously, I've been smoking for a little over 5 years several times a day and I don't consider myself a pothead...

15. I realised I was a pothead when I started to turn everything into bongs, ever smoked a fruit bong????
    I once made a double stage potato bong which turned out a better toke than some of the shop bought bongs I've tried.
    I smoke about 20 to 30 gmsa week and am always trying different things,bongs,pipes and joints,the tulip is still one of my faves.

16. I smoke all day and night so am definately a pothead.I've never not had pot,that is unthinkable.

17. I didnt have time to read this whole thread so if someone already said this sorry..... but

me and my friends talk about this often and we came to the realization you are a pothead when you cannot remember how many times you have smoked in the past week... or the past 3 days ..... or just yesterday .... haha im a pothead

also.. when you will not stop smokin till what u got is gone, be it a gram of half-ounce at a time haha.

18. You know your a pothead when you spend your cig money to go in half on a dime sack

19. when you have to ask yourself if youre a pothead :)

20. whoa exactly i cant remember how many times i smoked yesterday :(