Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

At what point do you know you are a pothead...

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by nodestiny, Jul 3, 2003.

?

When you smoke...

1. all day, every day!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Get blazed only once a day.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. A two or more times a week.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Once a week, maybe only once every two weeks.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. If you smoke at all, your a pothead!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%

1. I carry emergency papers in my wallet...but I'm never rich enough to carry emergency weed :(

2. quote:
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Originally posted by GanjaMom
    when you completely dread finishing the bag cuz you think all your happiness that you've been feeling is going to just go up in smoke and all will be dreary till you get new stash...
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

wow. i always feel like that. i thought i was the only one

Thats how i feel too and all my friends do to... Like after we just smoke the last bowl or joint were like damn man this sucks lets get some money and buy some more.

3. we just had that conversation over our last joint till Tues.

4. as soon as you start to jones for it, ur a pothead..cuz once u get ur first craving..they never stop.

5. i think your a pothead when you anticipate the next smoke as your toking....j/k...never happened to me but i dont really know when it is, too hard to tell...

6. actualy i thought of 1, when you come to a site all about bud...and keep commin back...works for me

7. InferiorWang you are my hero.

8. i think you might be a pothead when you depend on the herb TOO much.
    When you HAVE to be stoned to do normal things.

9. you know your a pothead when you always feel fucked up. you know your a pothead when you don't know how many time 100 goes into 16,000

10. When you toke everyday

11. when you come on here :)

12. same here man...

haha i thought about it and couldnt answer that fast took me like 15 min.. (hella bakedd) haha i used the calculator...

13. I know Im a pothead...I think I finally realized it when I bought my first bong. I think it was like $150 and I was like I kno I can do sumthin better w/my $$$ but I didnt care b/c the bong was sweet as shit!

14. Jeez. When all you do is think about sweet Mary Jane. Your life revolves around herb.

AND WHEN YOU STILL WANT TO SMOKE AFTER COMPLETELY BEING STONED OUT OF YOUR MIND.

15. I know what you mean about wanting to smoke more and more and more, i love it :)

16. yep :D

17. First of all, I don't think of "pothead" as a deragatory term, but some do, so for the sake of arguement, we'll go with the deragatory definition of "pothead."

Being a pothead isn't dertimined by how much you smoke or even how often you smoke. It's determined by who has the control, you or the weed.

If when you're sober, all you can think about is getting high, you've crossed that line to "pothead." If you try to quit for a week to lower your tolerance, but just can't disipline yourself to actually do it, you've crossed that line to "pothead." If you get can't fathom the thought of not having weed, especially so much so that you are certain to never let yourself get to "the point", you've crossed that line to "pothead."

It's all about being in control, but it's so easy to get out of control.

18. my thoughts exactly.. being a pothead isn't about how much weed you smoke, its about your opinons of weed, and stuff like that. I would say you have to smoke at least once a week though, otherwise you sorta just wasting your time.

19. well i suppose if you drink one beer a day, that could make you an alcoholic, and i suppose if you smoke 1 bowl a day youre a pothead. its really bad to label things :) i guess im a pothead then, because i smoke anywhere between 1 to 3 times a day, more if im off.

20. well only one beer doesnt give me close to the feeling when im high... just doesnt happen... mabey closer to about 8ish..hehe