Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

At what point do you know you are a pothead...

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by nodestiny, Jul 3, 2003.

?

When you smoke...

1. all day, every day!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Get blazed only once a day.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. A two or more times a week.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Once a week, maybe only once every two weeks.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. If you smoke at all, your a pothead!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Tried it for the first time early my Junior year. Loved it. Smoked everyday from about two weeks after I started until now. I know it sounds corny, but I don't get high. I stayhigh.

2. I knew I was a pothead when my mom send me to rehab, then I completed the program to come back home and smoke again and that was almost 7 yrs ago..

3. wow, rehab for smoking weed?

my mom just asks me to not do it in the house, lol

i think u know ur a pothead when u steer your car with your knees and use one hand for the choke and the other to light your bowl

4. i think the time u oficially becoem a pot head is when u emerse yourself in the marijuana culture and lifestyle. anyone can smoke weed but not everyone can be a stoner/pothead. u could smoke as much weed as humanly posible but not be a stoner if your not in the right mindset this is what seperates us from all the younger or older folks who just smoke weed cuz they can and have the money for it. btu thats just my opinion.

5. i do smoke every chance i get, everyday. i think in the last 2 years ive missed maybe 3 days of smoking. its been a fun time. i know im a pothead, but i dont really care.

6. Yeah, when you roll over and spark up a phatty that is sitting on your dresser. Wake and bake. Bake before you feet even hit the floor. Pretty much a pothead

7. I kind of think you are a pothead the moment you fall in love with getting stoned. If smoking is something you do when its around or when you have nothing better to do or if you really could care less if its pot, alcohol, or blow as long as its something to get high from... you arent really a pothead. When smoking goes from an occasional indulgence to a way of life, thats when you are branded... IMO

Not that being a pothead is some kind of elite group... its just like the difference between a social drinker and a connoisseur.

8. i found out i was a pothead a few days ago. i have smoked everyday the past year easy but my parents bought me a shirt when they went to vegas that says "UPS, United Pot Smokers of las vegas." it was a nice shirt but my friend liked it and gave me 3 g's for it. Trading a pot smokign t-shirt for pot is a sign ur a pothead.

9. Id like to think your a pothead when you buy stuff for yourself for later, not when your out with a few friends and you all pickup some to injoy, or if ur going to a party and you get some. But when you buy for use for yourself for the rest of the week or somthing, then your a pothead. :p

im a pothead, num 1 on the vote

10. i think you're considered a pot head when you go to work stoned, go and smoke a J or a bowl on your lunch at work, and can still manage to do your job without falling over or making it obvious. THEN you're a pothead

11. I agree. No matter how much you smoke with others the line is drawn at when you buy your own bag and/or smoke alone.