At what point do you just say screw it?

Discussion in 'General' started by POTSTYLZ, Jan 31, 2007.

1. Alright man, I have had a shitty day and need to rant and rave. That crazy girl that is stalking me, came into my job today and started her shit. So there we are in the middle of the dining room screaming at eachother, I was never so embarressed. My boss had her arrested for tresspassing, and gave me a warning (at my job you get one warning then your termination comes through). So that happened. Then my closest friend/weedman got arrested with an ounce of Coke on him. So now im trying to worry about him and his family. So now he is going to prison (3rd offence), and I am going to end up taking care of his family ( I owe it to him, we served together in Iraq and lets just say this doesnt make us even). My Girl left me today, because Psycho called and told her I was having an affair with her, and had her shitty little psycho in training back it up. I swear man, if this day gets any f*ckin worse, I am gonna blow my head off (not litterally, metaphorically). I am just getting to that point where im starting to feel like im drowning, and no one is willing to help. I mean it seems like I do and I do, and I give and I give. It just seems like anything good hardly ever happens to me, and when it does something horrible immediatly follows. It feels like im standing on a great precipous (sp?) and trying to decide if I should just say fuck it and jump or hold on and keep hoping for better days. I dont know, but my heart cant take to much more. Also I broke a few teeth today where I grind them when I get mad, and started coughing up blood due to the ulcer I have. I just feel like I should just pack my shit and get out. just leave, not tell anyone where I am going, just disapear

2. That sucks alot man. I would stay with it who knows your dealers family is probably trill and they could help you out in some sorts with advice I guess I don't know the whole ordeal. But I don't know its your choice my friend got kicked out of his house for drugs like 4 months ago and never heard of him again it sucks none of my friends who even knew him better than I did know where he is. Also I'm scared he dead because before he got kicked out he almost committed suicide for some reason no one knows. So some of us are now figuring he dead because he hasn't talked to any of us ever since he got kicked out. Its sad but I'm sure for you better days will come. Just takes time.

3. Ahhh damn man I'm sorry to hear that...the best thing I can do is pray that everything gets better on down the road for you, and hopefully they will.

I'll dedicate this next bowl to you, but till then "Keep Ya Head Up"--Tupac Shakur

4. You should probably not listen to hard stuff, especially death metal til you calm down a little. Listen to Matisyahu. Music affects your mood more than most people think.

5. thats a very chill thought, something you really wouldnt expect to see in a thread like this, i like your thinking

6. Im actually listening to Avenged Sevenfold, Warmness of the soul. The mellow pianos and dulcet guitar is helping a little. a waitress I work with got me a Q of AK47 so im toking trying to chill out. But right this moment all I really want to do is go down to the Restraunt and put my fist through that mother fucker Ferandos face. Ferando is the GM there. we hate eachother, no doubt about it. he just called a few minutes ago, to blame me for something I had absolutely nothing to do with. I swear to god the next person to piss me off is getting my fist crammed down theyre throat. Usually I try to be a chill person and not fight (its pretty childish, and solves absolutly nothing), but im at that point where im ready to just say fuck it lets go. Ever since I got home from Iraq just dont see the point in fighting, but im ready to right this moment

7. Damn man I hope things start looking better for you...just fix things one at a time. Don't let you self get loaded down with all the shit happening to you, just think of ways to make each thing better.

8. Man, I know exactly how you feel. All I can say is life has ups and downs, and for every down there's an up. Just hang in there man.

I got kind a rant i need to get out of my system too. I was gonna start another thread but i'll just do it here. Ok here it is....

So I am a person who has few friends but chooses them carefully. It's probably because I can't stand people who are false. Nothing makes me angrier than someone pretending to be my friend. So anyway, my friend (who i also happen to buy most of my weed from) seems to be avoiding me. Whenever I call him (no i'm not one of those people who calls over and over and over again) to hang out or something he's always like "oh i gotta go do (insert excuse here) I'll call you back later" It used to be that most of the time he would but lately he never does. Initially i chalked it up to typical stoner forgetfulness, but i'm starting to notice a pattern. He only calls back when i mention i want to buy weed from him. But whatever, if he doesn't want to hang with me that's fine. Here's what's pissing me off though. Last time i picked up from him i bought a quarter oz and it was like half shake. I know he picks up half pounds at a time, so there's no reason for selling me a ton of shake. whatever though, maybe it was his last bag. So after picking up this quarter we went to this dudes house and rolled a blunt. All he had for his personal use was a half slice of OG Kush, which in both of our opinions is wasted in a blunt. So I threw down all the weed for the blunt and he said he would hit me back. After that he couldn't hang out for one reason or another for like a week. When i finally did see him the other day i was out of weed and I asked if he would mind getting me high and i reminded him of the fact that i threw down like 2 grams for him. He now insists that he charged me 70 dollars for the quarter instead of the usual 80 to make up for me throwing down weed for him. now I KNOW that this is bullshit. I fucking handed that kid 80 bucks and he never gave me back a cent.

Now it's not the fact that i lost 10 dollars that makes me mad, it's the fact that he thinks i'll fall for that kind of bullshit. I've been smoking for a long time and i'm not stupid and i know all these little tricks. I also do not take kindly to being betrayed and fucked with. I'm very generous with my weed and I'm starting to think that's the only reason he hangs out with me at all. If that is the case, and he's really taking advantage of my generosity like that i'm going to break his fucking legs. This kid sells multiple pounds a week. He has weed coming out his ears, if he's so greedy that he needs to rip me off, I've got some karma for him, in the form of a baseball bat. I guess it's true that money changes people.

To me there is no greater insult than someone pretending to be my friend. Makes me fuckin' sad.

I dunno that's my long pointless rant. Feel free to comment.