At what age is still being a virgin pathetic?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by RedheadWonder, Aug 13, 2012.

1. It doesn't have an age. Nothing pathetic about it my friend.

2. #102 Dutchmaster617, Aug 18, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 18, 2012
    We are animals, period. We act on desires, remember that when you pay taxes to prisoners, eat a hamburger, jerk off, or even smoke a bud.

I can't stand these holier than thou humans, nothing special about them, no better than the flea who is on my god damn leg, my opinion. My cat fucks anything he sees fit, I love him for that.

3. You were born from sex, without sex the need to eat ceases to exist, maybe I am just a rare human who feels sex is important and a huge part of life, more so than our favorite hobby: smoking bud. I find fucking to be an action like eating or smoking, I love to do it and will always do it, under any circumstances regardless of societies view. Just my opinion.

4. Damn fuck that

5. Pretty sure Charles Mansion would have boned at least one of the several fanatical fans he had living in his commune? He treated them like servants, apparently. I'd hazard a guess and say that came with sexual favours.

I reckon it becomes pathetic when you make a thread asking people if it's pathetic.

6. #106 The Third Eye, Aug 18, 2012
    pathetic if you want to get laid but can't. It's even more pathetic if you don't try because you're insecure and if you responded to this thread trying to convince yourself it's not important when deep down you long for the day. Lost mine a month ago at age 18:)

7. Blablablablah, if you haven't had sex at 21 somethings wrong bro.

And you know it.

8. [quote name='"THCdelta11"']

I Lost mine when I was seven. how does that make you feel.[/quote]

Sounds like rape. Im sorry

9. i lost mine when i was 14. so i would say the age when it's pathetic is maybe, 18?

10. Whatever dude :rolleyes:

I can't stand people who can't control themselves enough to see that while yes, we are part of the animal kingdom, we are higher functioning and have intellectual capacities that other animals don't. This is the same argument that you hear rapists trying over and over again: "I can't control my desires."

Bullshit you can't, people have been controlling them since the beginning of time.

See how that works? I can be a douche too.

11. [quote name='"cookiecrisp"']

Whatever dude :rolleyes:

I can't stand people who can't control themselves enough to see that while yes, we are part of the animal kingdom, we are higher functioning and have intellectual capacities that other animals don't. This is the same argument that you hear rapists trying over and over again: "I can't control my desires."

Bullshit you can't, people have been controlling them since the beginning of time.

See how that works? I can be a douche too.[/quote]

Virgin^

12. #112 Dutchmaster617, Aug 18, 2012
    How does that work? If you could get a woman right now you would, control is an excuse for lack of success. Comparing sex to forced rape is just a lame ass argument. Religion has people fearing sex and looking at it as a bad thing.

I am going to be out of control tonight, have fun on xtube.

13. [quote name='"Dutchmaster617"']

How does that work? If you could get a woman right now you would, control is an excuse for lack of success. Comparing sex to forced rape is just a lame ass argument. Religion has people fearing sex and looking at it as a bad thing.

I am going to be out of control tonight, have fun on xtube.[/quote]

Isn't it so sad?

14. I'd say 20 or 21.
    Lost mine at 16 which I think is about average..

If you've had two years of college and haven't fucked then that's kinda sad..

15. I mean I had my issues in the past with not getting sex, but if you light a plant on fire for no reason but to enjoy yourself how can you even talk about control? Shit is clearly a sign of insecurity, put down those who get what you can't, label them out of control to feel better.

16. Id say 25-30 ur standing on thin virgin ice but from then on the ice is no more and your swimming in cold virgin waters with that fat chick in school who use to stare at u all the time:D

17. [quote name='"killradio"']I just turned 17 and likely going to have sex for the first time next Wednesday... i wouldent say thats too pathetic[/quote]

This guy...

18. [quote name='"Dutchmaster617"']
    I mean I had my issues in the past with not getting sex, but if you light a plant on fire for no reason but to enjoy yourself how can you even talk about control? Shit is clearly a sign of insecurity, put down those who get what you can't, label them out of control to feel better.[/quote]

Yeah and they peg it to moral reasons they don't have sex. Like they are constantly fending off hoards of women or something XD

19. LMAO, oh I can't breathe