At what age is still being a virgin pathetic?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by RedheadWonder, Aug 13, 2012.

1. Id say 20. If you still haven't had none yet, your missing out. Your definitely all matured up by then.

I can understand if your disabled or something though. Not hating on people with disabilities.

2. lol 20? I'd say more like 30 man. 20's like less than a third of your life

3. haha thats a good point. alright 25? Thats like half the life I want to live. I don't want to live to the point where I shit myself and got to wear diapers.

4. [quote name='"chzburgerWalrus"']lol 20? I'd say more like 30 man. 20's like less than a third of your life[/quote]

lol

lol

5. I would say your a pretty big pussy of you haven't lost it by second grade :smoke:

6. what if it was with your second grade teacher?;)

7. IMO, there is no pathetic age. Some people care who they lose their virginity to and some may take longer than others to find that special someone.

8. [quote name='"RedheadWonder"']

what if it was with your second grade teacher?;)[/quote]

then you are a young milf hunter

9. Lost mine at 18! Yes! 22 now only had sex once. Just have sex when ya can no one is pathetic for not having sex. For men especially I think it takes a lot more strength to say to a hoe than to give in.

10. Losing your virginity isn't a race (contrary to popular belief). There's no one arbitrary number as to what age you should lose it. It should depend solely on when the individual is ready for sex or has found the right person. There's nothing pathetic about waiting for the right person.

11. [quote name='"Himura"']Losing your virginity isn't a race (contrary to popular belief). There's no one arbitrary number as to what age you should lose it. It should depend solely on when the individual is ready for sex or has found the right person. There's nothing pathetic about waiting for the right person.[/quote]

if you don't lose it by second grade .... you are a pussy

12. [quote name='"OhNoLastBowl"']Lost mine at 18! Yes! 22 now only had sex once. Just have sex when ya can no one is pathetic for not having sex. For men especially I think it takes a lot more strength to say to a hoe than to give in.[/quote]

I Lost mine when I was seven. how does that make you feel.

13. lol it depends dude its ll about perspective youcould come across a young hot chick thats into virgins and that whole "waiting for the right person" thing they'll give you a really old answer like 60
    then you could come across a sexed craze teen who's done it a bunch of times that'll tell you being a virgin at 25 is pathetic.

its all about perspective man all about perspective.

14. realistically if youre not waiting for marriage or a special person and youre over the age of 21 id say thats pretty sad lol

like cmon arent you atleast somewhat curious to know what a warm pussy feels like?

15. lol 18 is the limit. If u havent lost it by the end of high school u might be stuck without vagina for a while. But past 25 is pathetic. Even if u are waiting to get married.

16. I honestly dont give 2 shits if i get laid or not, its not like its the ends of the world if i dont do it, i tend to focus on more important stuff, if i had to chose between sex for the night without eating, or buying a happy meal to eat as a late supper, i would chose the happy meal those things are fucking awesome.

17. if the chick was hot I'd go hungry, pound her all night and then grab McDonald's in the morning :cool:

18. To each their own
    What some may find pathetic others just don't care
    I lost mine at 15. No big deal and don't care at all about it.
    I have a very good friend who is a virgin at 22, and he is probably one of the most down to earth fun to be around guys I've ever known. He, in his own words, stated he doesn't care and hasn't tried for it yet. Some people just don't care
    There is no sad or pathetic age for being a virgin, it's either personal choice, lifestyle, or just the way things worked out. But if being a virgin is fat big a deal by a certain age, then this world is way worse off then i originally thought

Just my 2 cents

19. [quote name='"THCdelta11"']

I Lost mine when I was seven. how does that make you feel.[/quote]

Somebody matured freakishly fast....

20. Yea, but no...16 or 17, its sex not a PHD in Chemistry.