Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

At What Age Did You Start Smoking? Does It Have Side Effects At A Younger Age?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Kush420Legalize, Jun 5, 2013.

1. #1 Kush420Legalize, Jun 5, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 5, 2013
    I started smoking mary jane at 15 years old. I haven't really experienced any side effects. 

When did you start smoking and are there side effects for smoking at a younger age?

2. Started at 15, been toking for about 5 years now
    The answer to your question at this point in human history is: who knows really?
    We've seen studies which suggest lower IQ scores in adults who started blazing at younger ages, however these studies do not provide us with a clear analysis of the relationship between cannabis use and the brain.

Correlation does not imply causation, and that's about all we can conclude from these types of "does-weed-have-negative-side-effects?" studies.

3. I started 7 months ago. Had my highest semester GPA of my college career last semester and I now do 20 mile mountain bike rides every weekend. No negative side effects here.

Thats actually pretty cool and you definitely prove the typical pothead stereotype. Are you smoking on some sativa or indica?

5. Goodbye.

6. Been smoking sine I was 14 years old. Side effects..Black lips, and a piggy bank/wallet that may never see money again.

7. I personally didn't, but weed has side effects as it is

8. #8 chzdgg, Jun 5, 2013

I smoke both. Sativa for social nights and indica for just relaxing after work. I also make Indica edibles.

9. Started when I was about 10yrs. old. I'm 55 now so been smoking about 45yrs.

10. On my 16 birthday and it helped my grades improve by an unbelievable amount funny how people say it makes you more stupid

11. I started smokin 4 months after my 13th birthday and ........huh.....what?.......did you hear that?

Ok I guess it's nothing. Anyway, no weed has not had any side effect that.....OMG LOOKOUT!!!! OMG that almost hit you. Didnt you see that?

Ok anyways, as I was sayin, yeah so weed does not affect me affect me affect me affect me affect me
     I'm just fine. Read my other posts to see how fine I am.

12. first time i ever smoked was in middle school. i think i was 13 years old in 8th grade

13. I had tried it when i was 13 but regular user @ 17

14. #14 squidrick420, Jun 5, 2013
    Started at 14, regular at 16.
    Side effects at a young age was I could not focus on anything when I was baked, but now (21 years old) It is the miracle cure for my extreme ADHD.

15. Started at 14, regular use at 15.

16. I started smoking at 17, but off and on until I moved here to Montana and got a job. Fuck yeah it has negative consequences if you start at a young age, no doubt about that. My older AND younger brother are both sitting in the same jail because they started smoking and drinking at 13 and have had nothing but drug problems and run ins with the law ever since.

It's not everybody, but seems like the younger the start, less likely you are to be a contributing member of society.

17. you guys are a bunch of potheads 

18. #18 KushNMusic, Jun 5, 2013

19. I started smokin 4 months after my 13th birthday and ........huh.....what?.......did you hear that?

Ok I guess it's nothing. Anyway, no weed has not had any side effect that.....OMG LOOKOUT!!!! OMG that almost hit you. Didnt you see that?

Ok anyways, as I was sayin, yeah so weed does not affect me affect me affect me affect me affect me
    I'm just fine. Read my other posts to see how fine I am.
    </blockquote>You are awesome

DowntownClownFrown DowntownClownFrown

20. I was born with thc running through me. First hog leg (joint) I remember was at the age of 7. But I was raised with weed a family affair. Drank it, smoked it and eaten it all my days as a child and teen. Now I am 58. Still enjoying getting my buzz on. I didn't notice side affects...great GPA in all grades and through higher education places.