At what age did you first shave?

Discussion in 'General' started by michael68, Oct 11, 2010.

1. I was fourteen or fifteen. I hate shaving, I have to do it everyday to rock the clean shaven look, but I say fuck that

2. I first shaved when I was around 7 years old. I was at my grandparents house, and I was bored as fuck. I decided I'd take my grandfather's razor and try to shave with it. Somehow, I ended up catching the razor on my bottom lip. I gushed blood for hours:cool:

3. Shaved at 12! :eek: Had a molestache goin on lol

4. I was shaving in the 7th grade I don't remember if I did before that.

5. Started shaving when I was around 14, had some wicked sideburns comin on in that the ladies seemed to like :cool:

6. Is it just me or did you say "Neck Beard"?
    Better get that shit cleaned up mate!

7. I think I was around 13. I have good facial hair genes I guess, I have a pretty slick looking beard and have for a long time.

Edit: Also, neck beards are fucking fail dude. Cut that shit off.

8. [​IMG]

Hater's gonna hate.

9. hahah this is sorta why i started shaving. People kept thinkin i had dirt on my upper lip but it was really just a nasty lil stache i had going. When people start saying stuff you should probably get rid of it lol. That was when i was like 14 been shaving ever since... pain in the ass

10. #30 Lucien Lachance, Oct 11, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 11, 2010
    I've been shaving my weak sideburns/mustache/neck beard since I was 16. It's probably never going to fill in properly because I'm 1/16 Native American and all the men on my mom's side of the family can only grow mustaches and side burns. My dad is a ridiculously hairy man though so I guess there's still some hope for me.

11. lol
    [​IMG]
    not me though..

12. Pics or it didn't happen

13. didn't need to shave till i was like 18 or 19, fuck facial hair anyway girls dont like beards.

14. ^No, but they do like.....>GOATEE'S!<

15. Maybe not, but women do. :cool:

16. haha, nah nah fuck that im not in with this whole beard/dirty hairy man look guys all seem to be going for, i've always resented facial hair since i could never grow it.

17. Different strokes for different folks I guess, I've always embraced my facial hair.

I remember being a little kid I used to draw beards on my face with my mom's makeup. :laughing:

18. Like 16. My mustache.

19. Started growing facial hair at 11, electric shave at 12, manual at 15. I used to shave everyday but it just got irritating. Now I generally only shave when it starts to itch...which takes 4-5 days.

20. Damn bro I could not see myself letting my facial hair growing out like that and looking all nasty, no offense. i shave every other day except for weekends