At War With Myself

Discussion in 'General' started by KeepSmokinReefa, Jun 19, 2008.

1. Everyday feel like im at war with myself,
    Tryin to worry bout my health more notches on my belt,
    This shit needs to be felt, These the cards i was dealt,
    I dont know what to say jus need some help,
    Feel so lost main so confused,
    Dont know what to do main feel abused,
    Always bein accused, Main take a walk in my shoes,
    Tell me how it feels, To really sang the blues.

Tryin to keep together main tryin to be aight,
    Keep ya head above water man everythangs tight,
    But when it comes down to it its like,
    Am i gonna make it through the night?, Is it gonna be aight?,
    I dont know main but tommrows another day,
    Gotta get this pay main any which way,
    The rent water and bills gotta get payed,
    Im screamin please someone show me the way!!!

But everydays the struggle main everydays the grind,
    No time to be behind theres money out there thas mine,
    A pretty lady to find, Autographs to sign,
    No time to stress main everythangs gon be fine,
    IM my own man an got my own plan, You understand,
    I dont give a fuck main i dont give a damn,
    Fuckin uncle sam fuck sellin grams,
    Im jus doin everythang i can.

2. Great man. Feelin it.

3. Very nice, props +rep.

4. Might want to change up your rhyme scheme a bit more then rhyming every single line.

5. indeed

i can never seem to find the flow in ur written rhymes either, it seems like the flow changes up or somethin, or like its just off

6. Its deeper then that, Its more self therapy then a 'rhyme'.

Expressing myself through words, Plus to add i was drunk as a skunk by the second verse in this shit. Wrote it from 12:33 am - 12:52 am.

No thought goes into the structure, Jus pure thoughts from my mind writing them down which i have trouble keepin up with how quick the thoughts come.

7. ahh, ic

i jus figured it was a rap since u do the dj drunk again thing for myspace, haha i was actually jus listenin to it after readin this thread

edit: n for wanna be a baller u got ur chop backwards for the hook, so it throws it off rhythm at "i get"

jus some advice from a fellow chopped n screwed dj

8. DJ Drunk Again was my chop n screws.

Drunk Again was my 100% work producing/writing/'rapping'.

All ive released on myspace of my own Drunk Again shit was pretty damn shitty if i must say so myself, My beats are up to par, Atleast my newer shit, Im workin hard on some new shit now but i aient got much time.

When i wrote this i actually wanted to make it into something, I got the perfect beat ive been tinkering with and id have to tinker with these 'lyrics' and really put my heart n soul into it. But my mics shiet right now, I gotta fuckin scream into to it to get sound of it. I got another one i gotta hook up n check out, Its a bit beat up but its a nice mic when brand new.

9. Yeah i know, I always tryed to bring a new style with it and did it my way, But i havent hit the tables in awhile till about a month or so back and did it the normal chop way n like em better.

Was actually gon ask if you still fuckin with screws?

10. not so much anymore, i dont got a CD player in my car anymore since its got this touch screen computer diagnostic shit n i dont really listen to music on my computer anymore, so i kinda lost motivation to make somethin hard to bump to in my car

11. I know main, I kinda fell off too. On both points.

Screwin and jus music production, Aient had the time for one. But my fav times screwin was off whiskey n xany's and i aient fuckin with those these days.

Jus kinda lost the love for screwein as much anymore.

Sometimes ill go to fuck with it and jus cant match the beat on first point and say fuck it.

Need to get back in the swing, I love makin the mixtapes. Thas my favorite part, Screw the songs then i go back n make the mixtape and its a bangin 12-15 track mixtape.