At the Park

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by dr_krapp, Jul 10, 2003.

1. ok, not exatly a nsual story but the 1st time we've done this,

we snuk out my mates nouse at like 2am to got for a couple of has yogerts and a few bowls, so we went up the park and lit a candle had a few bowl's. meanwhiel at least 6 moths commited suicide in out candle :rolleyes:. but then i turned around to see the sun coming up, i was like 'what time is it?!' it was like 4.45 and we'd been out 2 hours 45 mins and we'd only intended to go out for like half an hour but we were so stoned we'd just satrt talking bout stuff and forget to take out tokes so it took ages for each of us to have our turns lol

anything time changng happen to you?

2. yea totally.... time goes by so slow when im high...

3. i know what u mean :smoke:

4. yea, that's one of my favorite things about blazing :D

music slows down too, you can really appreciate how much work the artists put into every song... ahh I gotta go smoke now ;)

5. yeah, we keep going, crap look at the time! then just sitting back down, then we got in and watched wallace and gromit all 3 of them, well i feel asleep in the 3rd one

wonder what his mum thinks bout a whole tin of buscuits going in one nite?

6. I got to see 'the wrong trousers' on pbs the other day, great stuff

what's that guys name that made those? he made chicken run and that animated short about zoo animals too

argh i should know this

7. its the Aardman company that made them

8. mate i still remember that exact night at the park, looking behind us to see the sun coming up :)

...yeah that's right i brought a 9 year old thread back from the grave