At the movies

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by old man river, Feb 24, 2010.

1. Well this happened about 6 years ago, when i was 13. I was chilling with my friend, his brother, and his brothers wife and we decided to get stoned and go see a movie. We grabbed our pipes and picked up some green on the way. Since it was late we decided to smoke at the range rover dealership since it was closed for the night. After smoking several bowls we went to see Eragon. When the boy in the movie started riding a dragon i screamed out holy shit this is fucking awesome!!!! lolololol needless to say everyone stared at me like WTF.

2. really dude your telling this story from 6 years ago? you dont got any better stories in 6 years?

3. Hope thats not the best story from the past 6 years of your life

4. no its not, it just came to me because the friend i was with got shot recently. i know its a lame story :p

5. Eragon came out 3 years and 3 months ago so it isn't extremely long ago.

6. damn it seems like a long ass time ago though lol must be the weed

7. Dude.... Eragon came out on '06...

8. bustedddddd

9. 13+3= 16.

GAHHHHHH I got him. J/k i could give a shit how old you are.

However the story was LAMEEEEE.

Peace :wave:

10. u gonna git banned. CHANGE THAT

11. ahahah +rep for raw math skillz

12. ooooo
    caught you with shit in your mouth
    you must feel weird

13. :laughing:

14. LOL shoulda never posted this story

15. lol eragon sucked

16. AHAHAHAHAAHAH, the fail the OP's post is ungodly

17. #17 jamesh, Feb 24, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 24, 2010
    LOL.

To the OP, cool story, bro....I finally found that line worthy of my post.

And LOL at exposing your true age.

18. Um... it seems everyone else over looked this but, I hope your friend is ok, and if he died I'm really sorry. You shouldn't listen to all these people. That memory isn't lame, if your friend is dead it is all you have. You should never let it go or think its stupid.

oh and it sucks that you are going to get banned.

19. People are assholes on here I only posted that story cause my friend almost died, and I really am 19 I just forgot when the gay ass movie came out so I made up the date.

20. it isnt impossible to forget dates and stuff so everyones being too hard on the op, lol.

i'm really sorry about your friend, its so embarrasing when you do something stupid in a packed cinema and you have to sit there for about 2 hours feeling like a dick :p