At The Gym Today..

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by A Foxy Grandpa, Jan 28, 2009.

1. i was training my legs (quads) to be exact, my workout partner didn't show up today (he always misses leg day) lol but it's whatever,
    so i'm on the hack squat finishing up my workout, i throw five 45's on each side and pump out 4 reps clean then struggle like a mother fucker to get two more on the 6th rep i couldn't get it up :( i got half way and almost blew out me knee lol
    so i go back down slowly and try an get this guys attention, im completly stuck and in this akward knees in my mouth postion..
    "Hey man can you help me rack this son of a bitch"
    "Yeah man i got you"
    he runs over this is a big mother fucker i play college football so im pretty big myself but this mother fucker is huge, he grabs the weight,
    me and him are stuggling to get this bitch ass weight back up and out of no where the mother fucker lets go and says
    "TWO MORE MAN, COME ON!!!"
    i imediatly fall back down and almost knee myself in the face!

lol wut a bitch!

2. I thought you were gonna say you tried to do one more rep and crapped yourself.

3. lol naw man i was super high at the time, i knew my partner wasn't gonnaq show up so i rolled a rello in my truck in the parking lot then didn't fell like driving anywhere so i hot boxed the fuck out my truck in brod daylight while trying to set up a playlist on my iphone i ending up being in the parking lot for an hour high as fuck staring at people walking in an out the gym :smoke:

4. I always save smoking for the minute I'm done working out. It seems everytime I go to the gym high, halfway through the workout I just start yawning and getting tired and unmotivated.

5. hahaha, I totally didn't expect that.