Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

At school..

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Rainman.., Feb 23, 2010.

1. I am gonna go over to a friends house to smoke after school but I have one problem... Howshould I carry my stash at school ??? We don't have any drug dogs just a school cop.. Any input from a seasoned toker would be splended!!

2. If you dont have any drug dogs at school then i would suggest a medicine container in your pocket. At my school we would occasionally have drug dog checks around the parking lot and lockers or we would leave our stuff in the class and the dog would sniff it. Thats why i would suggest keeping it in an airtight container and on you.

3. Why don't you just pick up your stash at your house after school?

4. #4 Rainman.., Feb 23, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 23, 2010
    Were gonna take the buss lol . And medicine containers are air tight so no smell leaks?

5. see you in 3 yrs :wave: lol

6. LMAO ...(damn word rate limit)

7. This^

8. #8 Deleted member 208013, Feb 23, 2010
    Last edited: Feb 23, 2010
    These threads come up all the time, and I always give them the same answer. DONT BRING YOUR STASH TO SCHOOL. Figure a way around it. When you walk on campus you are giving up a huge amount of your rights and on top of that any jailtime is doubled. Don't do it. DONT DO IT.

Edit:
    [​IMG]

9. shouldn't post your age,

but if you must bring it...

actually just don't if you get caught you are beyond fucked.

10. first off 15 is a lil young to be smokin dope
    2nd in high school i brought weed to school on many occasions..DONT DO IT
    one time there was a drug search and i had the dank in my pocket in a container very risky
    if you absolutly have to...make sure its sealed for smell and that its always on you...NEVER in your locker

11. inc b& hammah

I usually just smoked during lunch. Because I'm not 15 and I can go outside for lunch.

No one really smells the bud in my jacket because it reeks like bogies. But I usually just have a girl her put in her bra. Save's me a lot of trouble.

12. I'm gonna quote Taylor Swift on this one. "when your fifteen, and you get benned from grasscity, everybody's gonna laugh at you" or something like that. I'm blazed lol.

13. lol that was pretty creative, i have no idea what song even partially goes like that but nice job of making a famous person say something half-way witty

14. You see, this is exactly why kids shouldn't be smoking cannabis. They don't even have enough smarts to keep it off of school property.

15. Stop smoking weed,your money could be spent on better things. Everything that you've been told in regards to Marijuana being "good" for you is a lie. Case in point, a crackhead will tell people anything to justify his/her addiction. Tetrahydrocannabinol(THC) is purely destructive to your everyday thought process and ruins your memory long after the "high" is gone, and its been proven over and over again. A Fiend will always advocate for his/her addiction. Remember that.

16. Agreed.

17. Awesome, a misinformed troll. :rolleyes:

18. I think you can probably drop off the words "misinformed" can anyone possibly be that misinformed?

19. You're probably right. ;)

20. :rolleyes: someone's cool. Keep those opinions to yourself.