At long last, clean bongs.

Discussion in 'General' started by Sir-Shoelace, Jan 8, 2010.

1. I don't post on grasscity much, so know that i come to you today only because of a great discovery i have made. For as long as i have been smoking, i have never truly gotten a piece perfectly clean. I have spent hours in the sink trying to clean out ashcatchers, bongs, pipes, bowls. frustrating work, especially if you have a perc in your bong. Until the other day the best method i had found was salt and acetone. this was a messy process, and always involved me getting much more exposure to acetone than i wanted while shaking the bong around. But no more. I come bringing news that i have at long last found the perfect bong cleaning solution. No, it's not a crazily overpriced product like 420 cleaner sold at your local headshop. It comes from a company i have always known and trusted. Next time your bong gets dirty, find yourself a bottle of 3M's general adhesive cleaner. It is specially formulated using science and a little bit of magic to tackle the nastiest of wax, tar, paint, and other such messes. Or at least that's what they say it is made for. I have special insider information that the head of 3M is actually a massive stoner, and long ago had his employees develop the perfect solvent for destroying bong resin. there's no need for shaking or abrasives like salt. simply pour a small amount, no more than an ounce, over the resin and it will be gone by the time the liquid has passed over it. I challenge anyone reading this to go out and test this solvent against their preferred method of cleaning bongs. i know that for me i will never use anything else. it is expensive, at some places being around 20 dollars, and it is hard to find (i got mine at a boating place called west marine) but one quart of it will last you many many bong cleanings, and each cleaning will leave your bong sparkling.