At Least 50 Christians MASSACRED in Church Attack (The Nigerian Genocide Continues)

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Dub C, Jun 6, 2022.

1. #41 Dub C, Jun 9, 2022
    Last edited: Jun 9, 2022
    Yes, you are correct that I have never been to Africa. I've barely ever left the United States. I've only been in Canada, Mexico and Belize for a few hours each. However, I have met people from other countries. And I do read about history and current events. Muslims have been slaughtering everyone who is not Muslim, including and especially those Muslims were deemed to not be Muslim enough, for 14 centuries. It is written in the Koran and the Hadiths.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. This thread had nothing at all to do with race. After all, it was Africans killing Africans. As I said earlier, all shootings are tragic, regardless of who the victims are. I posted this because it is basically part of a genocide that is barely if ever mentioned by the mainstream media. Muslims have been at war with everyone who is not Muslim since the dawn of Islam. It is written in the very pages of the Koran, unlike every other religion as far as I know. Sure, in the Old Testament, the Lord told the Israelites to drive out groups such as the Ammonites and the Canaanites, but those groups no longer exist and haven't for millennia. You are absolutely right that religion does not have a color. This genocide has occurred over the centuries regardless of what race or ethnicity was doing the genociding or being genocided.

3. If those 50 Nigerian people turned up at the US border those crying crocodile tears in this thread would have them locked up or worse.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  4. Believe me when you have lived in Africa for a while you get a different outlook on life, as in, "Am I still here? That's lucky!"

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. I don't doubt it.

6. I don’t think they claim it only happens here, the problem is, should it happen here? It’s so complicated in africa I won’t even try to understand the politics; but in America, why do we have hundreds of gun shootings? Can’t we try to fix that?

in general I apologize for my misguided angst.

7. No, it shouldn't happen anywhere, but criminals will get guns regardless. There certainly is no easy fix. It's a very complicated problem.

Former vice president and current dementia patient Joe Biden did directly say "this only happens here" or something to that effect, which is just a blatant and outright lie. Of course, he doesn't really know what he's saying, he just says what his handlers tell him to say.

And it's all good, you don't have to apologize.

8. You didn't think that one through. If those 50 dead Nigerians turned up at the border they would be zombies, of course we'd have them locked up or worse. Worse would be appropriate.

On a related note.......

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  9. The MSM is funded by companies who get oil from Muslim countries. Coincidence, I think not.

Follow the money. That's why these supposedly "woke" corporations won't put up their pride month ads in the Middle East.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  10. #50 Shockwavevivo, Aug 12, 2022
    Last edited: Aug 16, 2022
    Oh, I wouldn't say I like religious issues. There are a lot of problems like this, but no one knows about them. Sorry. I am also religious, and it makes me very sad to hear such problems. I believe the church is where we must be protected and happy. And I will never understand why such problems arise. I am glad, however, that there was no attack on the churches in Portland, and there is only peace. And I hope that it will always be like this and that I will not see any attack. I hope that everything will be fine.

11. Yet another reason I stay away from churches.