At Least 50 Christians MASSACRED in Church Attack (The Nigerian Genocide Continues)

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Dub C, Jun 6, 2022.

1. Why don't we ever hear about these attacks in the West? They happen on a more or less daily basis. I bet if the shoe was on the other foot, and Christians were constantly attacking Muslims the mainstream media would be screaming about "islamophobia" nonstop.

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Here's a bonus, somewhat related video

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. The media doesn't cover it much because it doesn't fit the liberal agenda of most outlets. If the headline instead was '50 transvestites murdered in Nigeria' it would be headlines.

• Agree Agree x 8
    • Funny Funny x 1
  4. Fox doesn't mention it. Does OAN or Newsmax? idk. Even most conservative outlets won't touch it as far as I can tell.

• Winner Winner x 1
  5. #5 Dub C, Jun 7, 2022
    Last edited: Jun 7, 2022
    Actually I'm not so sure about your second point. The media has gone to incredible lengths to ,make ABCDLGBTQXYZ people out to be victims, yet is curiously silent about how they're treated in muslim countries. Apparently for some inexplicable reason, muslims are at the top of the SJW victim hierarchy, even though they are by far the biggest oppressors worldwide, and have been for 14 centuries.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
  6. You're right, I didn't consider the muslims.

7. Whataboutism

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  8. Whatever "whataboutism" is (sounds like something a fifth-grader would say). These are very legitimate issues.. These are people's lives that are being taken every day, many of them black, yet our media completely ignores it. Apparently, not all lives, especially not all black lives, matter.

• Agree Agree x 3
  9. Stop pretending that you care lol; the second this country sends some money to them your whole tune would change to “what about the problems we have here at home??!!”

Whataboutism “is the technique or practice of responding to an accusation or difficult question by making a counteraccusation or raising a different issue.”

It’s a good way of never addressing any issues or even acknowledging their is any, because somewhere else far far away, they too…are having issues…

No lives ever have and never will matter to any government.

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. Sounds like you're the only one practicing "whataboutism". I raised a tough issueand what you said did nothing to add to the discussion, just accused me of something that really amounts to nothing.

Who are you to say whether or not I really care about these people? You don't know me. I care because our Christian brothers and sisters are being slaughtered by adherents of the religion of peace, just like they have been for 14 centuries, solely for the crime of not being Muslim, and the worldwide media basically says nothing, thereby abetting the slaughter.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  11. Let's not forget how they look down upon women, fucking honor killings!? That's just fucking insane.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  12. whataboutism is like deflecting.
    A word made by folk of limited intelligence, ..5 th graders,I agree 100%

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. Its also useful for pointing out hypocrisy.

14. You can’t even get commas correct my brother in Christ.

15. Mmm, maybe. I should have made my response to duft if I’m being quite honest, with the whole liberal media comment.

The media doesn’t care because they won’t profit off of it, and like you said earlier to that poster, Fox News and the like aren’t saying anything about it either. It doesn’t serve their interests.

It’s hard not to be cynical these days.

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. I grew up in Nigeria. Lagos, Port Harcourt. Do I get to care, now? Or is it enough that 50 people were massacred?

Be careful, Mvn. How quickly can't these same arguments be turned on BLM or some of the things you hold dear. I understand it's really uncomfortable for the left to face the realities of Islamic violence, but goodness. I am so confused by what your mission is in this thread. :(

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  17. Stop lumping me in with leftists and liberals, please. I don’t give a fuck about Islam or Christianity. That’s the issue. Making it about BLM? What does that have to do with it as well?

Making it a “oh the left don’t wanna care because it’s too uncomfortableeee” is ridiculous when both sides of the media (liberal and conservative) arent covering it. Conservatives don’t care either. YOU may care, and the guy who posted this may care. But Stop saying a whole group of people on a political spectrum don’t care because of what? Where’s your proof? What is your reasoning? What about globalism? I should revisit that thread and see what people said in there when it comes to America stepping into other countries issues.

What would the conservatives like Biden to do about it? Do they have an answer? Or is the point of this thread to blame people for not caring enough because of a liberal agenda.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  18. Why not just empathize with the horror these people suffer? :( Expressing sympathy for that isn't the same as saying USA needs to invade. There's a difference between expressing anguish and demanding money be sent.

Last word is yours. This is too painful.

Edit: Aren't you on the left anymore? I thought for sure you associated with progressives. That's on me, you're a centrist now? Or?
    It doesn't change the fact that the left - whether you identify with it or not - and progressives most aggressively of all - tend to ignore, minimize or apologize for the very unprogressive, very violent horror of convserative Islam. And get upset when people point that horror out.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  19. For the last time,your not allowed to insult other GC members, don't you remember the last time you insulted my grammer I insulted your makeup looking clownish and you being overweight? I shouldn't have sunk down to your level.
    You provoked me into insulting you and we got a warning.
    C'mon, ..you come off like your so smart ,can't you think of anything else to say instead of insulting my grammer? If it's all you can come up with I pity you.

20. i was wrong. Liberal media is covering it.
    Viking it’s about hypocrisy- I have all the empathy in the world to give, and I don’t give it just for show, so I get aggravated if I feel like it’s solely agenda driven and blaming liberals for it, I truly don’t understand. That’s all.

264E2117-3F99-4C2D-AC66-36F35DAEE1D7.png

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1