At home drug tests...

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by grassguy1245, May 19, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Im getting drug tested at home randomly from now on and i need to know if home drug tests from like cvs or a place like that detect ph because if not i will add something to the urine to make it negative. if they don't detect ph what can i add to pass? It has to be something i can add quietly cause my parents will be listening outside the door and something i can fit in my underwear easily. i was thinking bleach or vinegar in a small eye drop bottle but idk if it'll work

2. You're gonna have to use a friend's clean piss. Your test is going to come up invalid.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. get them from the dollar tree! They have them up here in Oregon at our dollar trees. Or, if they look the same, buy them yourself and switch them out lol. You should also get some of that fake International Oddities weed, smoke some right in front of your parents/whoever, when they drug test you and pass, say something like a smartass like "just because i'm smoking, doesn't mean it's weed." Also, buy alcohol test and pull another smartass move by testing them regularly.

4. You could use dilution. Just drink a ton of water and have a vitamin. Just tell them you can't piss immidiatly and drink three bottles of water before you do piss.

You could also use a synthetic kit. Use hot water from the sink like you're brushing your teeth or taking a shower to run over the synthetic kit to warm it to body temp. Then use the hand warmer the kit comes with to keep that temp till you're ready to use it. Then no mater what they do you'll pass. Just keep the kit pre-assembled and ready to go.

You could reuse the kit by subbing with some else's clean urine and buying chem pack hand warmers from REI or similar sports stores.

5. Or.... do the adult thing and have a sit down discussion with them. Explain why you smoke weed, and ask what their big fear about it is.

• Like Like x 2
  6. OP is probly living with his parents. It's there house, there rules. Kids don't get to make decisions about what happens in that house. But if OP is old enough to live on his own then he needs to make a decision whether he wants to sneak around them and risk pissing them off, or getting his own place where he can smoke all day. Assuming he can afford a house and not an apartment.

7. i was thinking about just keeping a little vile to powdered urine in my pocket at all times and when they want me to take the test i can just put some water in my mouth and swish it around to get it lukewarm and mix it in, if that will work. the tests are first check btw and i dont think they read temperature but it still has to be somewhat lukewarm for when my parents pick up the cup

8. Just so long as you have a plan and you stick to it, rock on. Post back with results and how it all works out for you. It helps out others in the same situation.

9. Vinegar or bleach sound like rock solid ideas.

10. alright so, i found out that scooping up toilet water and peeing just enough for color and smell will come up as negative with first check (pretty sure), but now i need a way to warm up the water just a little before peeing in it, swooshing it around in my mouth takes too long and filling up a glass of hot water and leaving it there doesnt work cause it gets cold in like an hour, any suggestions?

11. Bro, deception sort of goes against the whole vein of what Cannabis is all about. Move out or man up and talk to them.

If that's not an option, figure out "why" it isn't an option. Clandestine smoking around anybody is just added anxiety that will mar your experience. Bringing down your highs because you can't properly enjoy them is just lamesauce :p