At Home Drug Tests

Discussion in 'General' started by GlassyJ, Apr 14, 2014.

1. This is a story that happened to me when i was 15. I am just trying to help out anybody who has to take an at home drug test and can't drive out to get supplies to help you pass. This method is very effective for AT HOME tests ONLY.

I got caught with weed in my bag by my parents. I convinced them that it wasn't mine and that somebody at a party the night before must have put it in there. They said they would believe me if i took a drug test and passed. So of course i said yes even though i had smoked the day before.

If you are in a similar situation i hope this can help you out.

-Stay calm and don't get angry when you have to take the test
    -Right before the test, and i mean Right before the test drink a gallon of water, and then pee at least one time before taking the test.
    -Also I drank a cup of pickle juice and a glass of orange juice about a half hour before.
    -During that day i sweated a lot (basketball practice) 
    -When you pee, pee in the cup midstream

I can't tell you that these things will work 100% of the time, but it worked for me, and when i was in that situation i couldn'treally find anything to help me. If this method works for you, doesn't work for you, or if you have any methods of your own please post below.