At home drug testing, what are the keys to success?

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by d0p3b0y, Jun 7, 2016.

1. So my parents decided it was time to start drug testing me. I smoke two bowls from my vapes daily (Mighty or Frifly2). If I over hydrate and bring in some Clorox bleach in a dropper bottle am I safe to say I will pass?

To add I walk in the bathroom in just boxers and I can't hide clean piss in the bathroom, so thats not a option.

Also if anyone knows any stores that cary the Klear Co. Nuklear Atomic Cleanser let me know. If you have used them before please leave some feedback, could not find much on them.

Thanks.

2. when I used to get tested I would drink at least 5 bottles of water a day. diluting your piss will help although your parents might get concerned due to the clear colour, but I once smoked then the next day I decided to test myself and passed so just drink a ton of water before you think they will test you.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  3. dude at home drug tests are easy as fuck they don't even do any integrity tests to make sure its real pee, ive heard people just using water with yellow gatorade

4. cant hide clean pee in your bathroom, first of all yes you can if youre clever, second of all just tape it to your leg underneath the boxers

5. He says he's 25, but his parent's are drug testing him. ???

dilligaf

• Like Like x 1
  6. ;)

• Like Like x 2
  7. Time to tell them fuck you and move out. It's almost like they want you to anyway.

8. #8 d0p3b0y, Jun 9, 2016
    Last edited: Jun 9, 2016
    I work for my parents company as a construction foreman... I'm no child, get outa here if u don't like my post.

thanks.

• Like Like x 2
  9. thanks homie i figured just wanted to confirm

10. Okay first of all the drug tests you buy at stores are easy to fool just by dilution. This isn't pre-employment so theyre not going to take it to a lab for further testing. Therefore you dont even need to sub with clean piss if you just dilute it. If they complain that your piss is too clear just say you worked out or something that day and drank a shit ton of gatorade and water. Dilution fools these tests every time.

11. You're 25 but your parents force you to take drug tests in you drawers? :laughing::laughing::laughing:

Do you still get spankings with the belt as well?

• Like Like x 1
  12. #12 Stinkweed, Jun 9, 2016
    Last edited: Jun 10, 2016
    jones.gif

13. heres the thing dude, if you were a construction foreman they would need you to take a real on the record drug test at a doctors or a lab. Its for insurance purposes. So the fact that you are taking plastic cup tests by mommy in the bathroom proves that BS, also construction foremans make plenty enough money to not be a 25 yo sponge.

• Like Like x 2
  14. They could just be doing it for there own reasons... There giving him a good job so they want him to be clean of drugs.

I mean if they own there own company probably a little bit stuck up and feel like they own the world so they put him through hell to give him a good job. Don't be to hard on him. What reason does he have to lie??

15. The truth will set you free doh'