Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

at home drug test

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by THCvision, Sep 13, 2010.

1. If I were to buy a take-home urine drug test, and passed it, is it likely that I will also come up clean in a urine test administered in a lab (for a job) or do job tests look for lower concentrations etc etc

2. Good question. I would assume that all urine-analysis tests are pretty much going to come up with the same results, but I'm not sure.

Be glad its not a blood or hair test you are taking! =P

3. you can say that again friend

Also if it helps I haven't smoked in around a week. previous to that I smoked once and before that I was smoking fairly regularly (about 3 times a week) but there were long breaks thrown in there. I'm not a daily toker because I usually go stretches were I can't pick up/cant afford it.

4. When's your test going to be? And for what? Job? PO?

You might be okay in a week or so if you aren't a chronic smoker. Just drink LOTS of liquids and diuretics(drinks that make you piss a lot-coffee, juics, etc.) and I imagine you will pass whatever test you will be taking.

5. There is no scheduled test actually. Im out of work atm due to being fired from my last job. I applied for a few places and am waiting on a call. The test could be in a week, two weeks, three weeks, I'm still job searching. The problem though is my dad wants me to apply for a job in the cafeteria of the hospital he works at, but if they test me and i fail word will spread like wildfire there (its a small place) and since im pretty much a shoe in for an easy job like that, he'll be surprised if i dont get. he'd find out about me failing on way or another i know. (he doesn't know i smoke and wouldnt be chill with it) sorry im rambling here but thats the situation.