Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

At home Drug test

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by colliebuds, May 21, 2009.

1. Hey wuts up. i smoked last monday the 11th for the first time in 5 months. i am 5'11" and weigh 250 pounds. yea im fat. im just wondering if you think that if i got tested tomorrow if i would pass. when i smoked i smoked a joint with 1 gram of some preety high potencey of bud kind of like kush. do u think that if i got tested tomorrow if i would pass. and if not how much longer without detoxing or anything. thanks :)

2. You won't pass if you get tested tomorrow, since you're a pretty big guy the THC will most likely stay in your system for a while.

But if you drink a lot of water and exercise you can pass in about 3 days.

3. about how long and does water get it out of my system or does it just dilute the pee

4. I passed one with less than 48 hours away from my last smoke and I have smoked daily daily for over six months. Take a daily vitamin, load up on polyphenols (antioxidants), drink lots of water, take fish oil, take 250mg-500mg of niacin every day. Exercise! Ive been doing this for two months now and it keeps my tolerance way low. Ive been feeling like a virgin toker again.

This stuff is not only good for your toking life, youll lose weight, youll eat less, and youll be healthier!

Your parents can send the "at home" test to a lab though for further analysis so dont take any chances. When in doubt substitute!

5. they dont send it to the lab and they watch me pee they have been doing it for a while. can you like make a list of all the shit you just said and what brands u use and can i find this stuff in my local pharmacy

6. you're at least 18 and your parents force you to urinate in front of them?? move out.

7. im still in highschool im a senior