Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

At home drug test

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by ziggyzig, Dec 11, 2014.

1. #1 ziggyzig, Dec 11, 2014
    Last edited: Mar 30, 2016

2. Dude if you have t smoked in three months your golden

3. Yeah if a month and a half almost passes you, then 3 months will definitely clean you out.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

You haven't been clean for 3 months, you've been clean for "a month and a week or so"

I don't understand your question... you took a drug test today, but by your logic...you are going to buy a DT kit after taking the DT test with your PO or whoever the hell is testing you systematically. And based on the results of the over-the-counter test you are going to either smoke or not?

The time to take that DT test yourself was before going in, right after taking the detox drink.

It's like putting the cart before the horse. Hey, I should coin that phrase...