At home drug test with water and food coloring WORKS

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by imnotme312, Jul 8, 2020.

1. I am being tested every month because I got caught a couple months ago. I decided to buy a drug test to see if straight water and food coloring would show up negative. The problem was that there is an invalid result on the tests, which I assumed would be the result.

It turned up negative. I had been lurking this site for a while trying to see if it worked but I kept getting mixed answers. It 100% works. If your parents are going to be holding the test when you are done, just get a hand warmer and wrap it around the cup.

To the people who said it would show up invalid/inconclusive, thanks for worrying me for no reason. Happy smoking, can't wait to get back to it.

Sent from my LM-G710 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. At home tests are usually much shittier than what a PO will make you pee in.

• Like Like x 1
  3. #3 Cactus Ed, Jul 8, 2020
    Last edited: Jul 8, 2020
    It depends on what kind of test they do. Plain water or apple juice will show up negative on a regular home test, probably because there's no THC in it so it's negative. Some lab tests check for other things to make sure it's not diluted urine, that's when you'd fail. Get some urine from someone who doesn't smoke and store several months worth in your freezer.

If it's your parents who's testing you they'll probably use the cheap tests like you did so you'll be okay. Be careful, parents can be smarter than you think they are and you can be dumber than you think you are. If you've already promised them you'd stop smoking and you're going to smoke anyway then your word ain't worth shit.

• Like Like x 1
  4. My parents don't send it to a lab so I should be good. I will try not to be over confident since there is still a ways to go before I can start smoking again.

5. Thank God I'm not on probation

6. Oh, the folly of youth.

Stay in school, OP. And listen to your parents. One day, when you're not 15, you'll appreciate them more.

• Winner Winner x 1
  7. Fuck off Billy

• Winner Winner x 1
  8. How old are you if you're being drug tested at home for being caught :rolleyes: I smell a billy.

• Funny Funny x 1