At home drug test vs lab help!!

Discussion in 'General' started by Msteve, Feb 23, 2018.

1. I am 28 years old 5'6 180 lbs not fat but not super fit. Metabolism is ok i dont diet or excercise. I was a regular smoker then applied for a job so quit for a little over 2 weeks did a 7 day herbal detox dranks lots of water (i drink one pop a day other then that water always) started taking 2 cranberry pills a day 1 b12 ans drinking a green tea a day as well and working out for 20 min a night. Bought at home drug test and started passing them 1 week after last smoke and 4 days into detox before that was testing positive. Didnt think i would get the job so last weekend i smoked a little less then a doobie and sunday hit a bowl 3 or 4 times. Got a call for a interview on monday so i started the 7 day detox again and everything else i was doing again just had my interview (friday) and got the job my drug test is in wednesday and i dont wana have to use a drink if i dont have to. I tested myself yesterday and passed but barley. Tested myself again today and passed a lot more noticabley im 3 days into the detox and i bought another brand of at home drug tests to try as well. My question is if i am passing those 5 days before my drug test that gets sent to a lab will I pass the one that gets sent out?? Thank you in advance.