At home drug test today PLEASE HELP!!

Discussion in 'General' started by 420 2012, Nov 18, 2012.

1. My mother went out and bought the Quickscreen at home drug test last night without my knowledge. I believe she is going to test me today and if the test finds marijuana in my system I get kicked out! The last time I smoked was Tuesday at 1 AM (some might still call that Monday night) and I usually smoke 1-3 times a week. I am about 5 feet 10 inches tall and weigh about 145 pounds. And I have been trying to dilute my urine since yesterday (a gallon of cranberry juice, glasses upon glasses of water).

I just want to know if there is any chance of me passing this test at all. And if anyone has any ideas of how I can increase my chances of passing using methods that I can do from my home it would be greatly appreciated!

2. Hope you know how to live on your own. Sorry op

3. Toilet water + yellow food coloring + hope its an extremely shitty test/that she doesn't notice its really cold

4. I know that feel, i've been in these shitty situations too(never been drug tested at home though) so im not going to advice you to gargle your own piss.

If she's going to test you today you will probably have to drink a shit load of water, you just want to pee water and i assume your mother isn't a drug test expert so she cant see you cheated (if the urine is not yellow its mostly water or just water if you drank enough).

The ultimate cheat would be get some urine for a clean friend asap

5. Not likely you are going to pass. The marijuana half-life still likely inside your system.

It would normally take 72 hours to clear for a single time use, but since you're a semi regular smoker, it would likely still be there.

Sorry.

6. those tests are pretty shitty, i used to get them from my mom, i always failed tho except once wich was a fluke, i played it off nicely tho.
    my friend got tested weekly by his parents and when they were going to test him hed say he doesnt have to pee yet, get a cup of water, microwave it (or just get hot water, idk and i dont think it matters), food coloring and vinegar (i think vinegar)
    put a pinch of vinegar, enough food coloring too look like piss, and your allllllll gooooood
    to be honest if it is warm and yellow your good cause if i were a parent and i tested my kid i wouldnt smell his piss....

7. ey and ignore the people saying you are going to fail, use my friends method and youll be good!!!!

and i jsut thought of this while typing, get a friend to piss in a cup or bag for you (gross) and then come the time of the test add an fair amount of warm water to the piss and that should work too. but i think the fake pee is the best

8. Lol who else is sensing a "fuck my parents ima live in the woods" thread

9. 1/2 lb baking soda
    1/4 cup jungle juice
    2 sticks of butter
    Snoop Dogg's Career

Blend for 15 mins. Stir occasionally.

10. That works^ ive tried it.

11. DRINK DRINK DRINK. Then, PISS, PISS, PISS. Repeat until test.
    I'm not kidding dude. You have a chance here. Drink until you almost drown yourself and go to the hospital. Then no test!
    But for real, it's the only way.

12. Lol Your a fairly skinny person it seems, you might be alright.Any updates on how its going

13. Hotels are like 180 a week, so I'd start pooling items together to pawn or sell.

14. At this point you might be better off just fessing up, begging for forgiveness, and hoping she doesn't kick you out just yet. :p

15. Don't worry about the test; she just wants to see your penis.

16. *UPDATE*

Well she got me the test. I know shes not just trying to scare me because I've seen it. Apparently my mother is quite the schemer because instead of just giving me the test outright, she is holding the test over my head and she says she is going to give it to me when there is "reasonable suspicion" :(

17. Okay. I feel your pain so there's two ways you can go at it. You can drink vinegar which will not make your piss clean, bit will act as a diuretic allowing your body to pee more. Its a home test so if she's not watching you take it scoop some water out of the clean toilet and then pee in the cup. It will be just water with a little bit of urine for color. Good luck man.

18. Find the test. Destroy the test. Pray she does care enough to get another one.

19. Agreed.