Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

At Home Drug Test (Quickscreen)

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by bella.m, Sep 22, 2014.

1. So, I didn't smoke any weed for 7 and a half months because my parents threatened to drug test me randomly. Throughout this time the only thing I did was like a couple of lines of oxy, but not a lot, and I didn't particularly like it as much as weed. It was just a little plain and the comedown was terrible. Anyways, I finally called them on their bullshit after 7 months and smoked. Since I have amazing luck, I found a Quickscreen Drug Test in their drawer. 
    So I have no idea when they're going to do it, but I really don't want to stop smoking either. I've heard from tons of people that the pharmacy drug tests are full of bullshit and you can pass them really easily. Watery pee wouldn't be a problem for me because my parents literally make me drink a lot of water (they're health freaks but that's besides the point). 
    Anyways, I'm 5'3, and I weigh about 135 pounds. I work out like 2 or 3 times a week, and have a normal metabolism I think.

What I'm currently doing right now is drinking like 12 cups of water a day and taking Midol because I heard it makes you pee more. 

Any tips would be appreciated, I would especially appreciate personal experiences :) 

Thank youuu
    Stay safe! :) 

2. Use a non smoker friend 's or synthetic urine.guaranteed to pass. Apart from this,you can try detox drinks but If you dont stop it'll never be 100%. The best solution is using clean urine.

3. And your also obviously underage and shouldn't be posting here.

4. Pretty much what Capn_Binger said... Good luck with that.

5. I

6. Stop now get in the present-its truth