at home drug test accuracy/ questions?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by DefyGravity987, Feb 21, 2011.

1. So my college said they smelled marijuana coming from my room, and a police officer came and searched my room and found a grinder, some pieces with mostly resin from legal alternatives (spice, k2, or whatever you wanna call it), with very minute amounts of marijuana resin in one of the pipes.

I had not been smoking for over two weeks (and have never smoked marijuana in the school building), but was worried so i did a mini-detox this weekend (this incident happened on this past friday), and have a meeting with the Dorm Director to discuss the situation this afternoon.

I was kind of worried still, so I went to the store and bought a marijuana piss test this morning and it came back negative.

So I have three questions:
    1. How accurate is the brand At Home Drug Test for marijuana screenings?
    2. Should I offer a piss test to the school before they ask to be forward about my innocence, or just comply if they ask for one?
    3. Should I offer a drug test to the courts when I appear in front of the judge, for at least a paraphernalia charge, or only do it if they charge me with possesion?

2. Deny that you were smoking marijuana, tell em it was for tobacco and that legal high stuff. You can pass a piss test, so you got the proof bro. No matter what they come at you with, tell em to get the tiny bit of shake that was left tested to see if it was cannabis. They won't want to waste their time doing the tests, and you'll get off with it; especially if you get drug tested.

3. Don't they have field tests that take about fifteen seconds to use?

4. Lol I think your right. But I would deny deny deny still.

5. Not that I'm aware of. A friend of mine got busted with a half pound of weed and the cops didn't get it tested to prove it was actually marijuana so he got off with the charge.