Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

At A Dead End...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by CmMx112, Oct 17, 2009.

1. well, i now officially have lost all of my reliable hook ups... now way to get my magic plant... i know yall cant really help... idk what to do! :(

2. Don't give up, just find someone new from school (if you are school age)

3. Just chill, man. Around here, I rarely go through the same hookup more than five times. New ones seem to just fall into my lap. I wouldn't sweat it, man.

4. youl find em. just ask your friends and shit

5. This is gonna sound retarted but just ask anyone that looks 18-25 and looks like they smoke. Chance is that someone around that age isn't gonna be a cop and are more likely to smoke. Used this tactic on my trip to canada, and it turned out to be quite successful. Just trust your gut and try not to be too suspicious about it.

6. thats exactly what i do, you just gotta talk to people its the easiest way to get word out, get a few numbers, and soon youll get it. i was so happy when i got mine a couple weeks ago i got a quarter then a couple days later went back for more haha. just keep tryin. use your head and itll come ;)

7. thats exactly what i do, you just gotta talk to people its the easiest way to get word out, get a few numbers, and soon youll get it. i was so happy when i got mine a couple weeks ago i got a quarter then a couple days later went back for more haha. just keep tryin. use your head and itll come ;)

8. How about a medical marijuana card? Seems to be the best for people without a good circle of friends.

I've also lost all my hookups. I might grow my own. Basically they all moved away, got busted, or just died off with no herbals.

9. Got a 24/7 Walmart? I dunno about yall, but once my friends and I were fiendin for some bud and I had my friend literally walk around in Walmart asking anyone who looked like they might smoke.

Ended up getting a nice dub of some light green weed that got 3 people fucked up.